Reviews for Macbeth
mglblood chapter 17 . 11/19/2017
I believe that you have to do what is right for you. But you should never put your writing ahead of the relationships with loved ones. You will wake up one day when you are 50 and realize that your parents are 70 or 80. Time has flown by and you have missed opportunities to love and share in the day to day lives of people that matter. It is really not fair to them, and certainly not fair to you.

I think I have a fairly good relationship with my remaining parent. But I think back to simpler times. I wish I could go back to elementary school, sit on the stool in the kitchen and cook with my mama, or eat grits and eggs and drink coffee milk with my grandparents. Life moves on and regrets occur. Spend time with your family. They are the only ones you have... and maybe let them be proud of you. Gail
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2017
MacBeth's soliloquy is by far my favorite. When the trees move up Dunisdane Hill, is my favorite scene near the end.
mglblood chapter 4 . 11/18/2017
Love this!
mglblood chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day to the last syllable of recorded time
and all our yesterdays have lighted fools way till dusty death...
Out out brief candle...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2017
where is the romance
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2017
oh my fucking lord i knew this will happen
Guest chapter 27 . 9/21/2017
Loved it. The only part that bothered me was Blaise. He's a boy. This is not the first time I've seen this in one of your stories. Is it an alternate universe?
Guest chapter 27 . 9/9/2017
I read this because I love Macbeth and I loved this fanfic. It was awesome!
Sambo chapter 27 . 8/26/2017
Honestly, I stumbled across this and didn't even mean to start it. Knowing it was 27 chapters made me think I wouldn't really enjoy it since sometimes long Fanfics lack content. However, this was so well wrote, the content was riveting. I felt like I was nose deep into a novel at some points. Thank you for this and you work.
terrorteen chapter 9 . 8/17/2017
I really want to like this fic but honestly? What kind of girl sits and has a conversation with a guy who is openly saying she should be murdered, and who has murdered those of her kind? Usually in these fics Malfoy is doing it because his parents' lives are being threatened or something, but this time he says it's because he wants to.
Besides which, it's very OOC of Hermione to sit there and allow him to talk shit about her without getting upset, not to mention keeping all this info to herself. Hermione has more respect for herself than this, in my opinion. Also, she loves Harry and I doubt she'd keep something like this (possibly detrimental to his very life) from everyone.
Furthermore, I don't understand why so much time is wasted on irrelevant scenes... this fic seems incredibly drawn out and I've grown bored. It was a wonderful idea, but your delivery disappointed me.
I don't mean to be rude... just offering blunt criticism. I was finally glad something interesting was happening in this chapter, but Hermione is taking everything lying down, which is not like her at all.
Lastly, if Malfoy hates her so much, why did he go to her begging for help?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2017
Me no trust Stan. Me is thinking he evil. He too cheerful.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2017
Sorry, but the Room of Requirement can't provide food or drink-one of the Five Rules of Transfiguration I think-
Heather chapter 27 . 8/4/2017
This was amazing I don't know if you'll see this but Thankyou. I'm a bit late to this fic,just a bit, it must be good if you're still getting readers years down the line. Best fan fiction I've read!
ramy chapter 6 . 7/12/2017
ramayana is an holy book
annamo85 chapter 19 . 6/29/2017
I think he would torture someone to spare his friends from having to do it. I would, if I were in that position. Harry's friends are his family, and ultimately that's what the entire series is about. Family and love. A mother's love defeated Voldemort not once but twice. Lily died to protect Harry and Narcissa lied to protect Draco, and both of these acts helped destroy Voldemort. In the end, isn't that why Harry sacrificed himself? He died to protect the people he loved, so I don't think torture is out of the realm of possibility. I think it would hurt Harrya great deal to nascent to do it, but I believe he would still do it to save his friends.
2,482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »