Reviews for Macbeth
ramy chapter 6 . 7/12/2017
ramayana is an holy book
annamo85 chapter 19 . 6/29/2017
I think he would torture someone to spare his friends from having to do it. I would, if I were in that position. Harry's friends are his family, and ultimately that's what the entire series is about. Family and love. A mother's love defeated Voldemort not once but twice. Lily died to protect Harry and Narcissa lied to protect Draco, and both of these acts helped destroy Voldemort. In the end, isn't that why Harry sacrificed himself? He died to protect the people he loved, so I don't think torture is out of the realm of possibility. I think it would hurt Harrya great deal to nascent to do it, but I believe he would still do it to save his friends.
aebaker311 chapter 27 . 6/21/2017
Gaaaaaaah! I loved this so much!
Human Bean chapter 27 . 6/5/2017
I'm just going to say that this is one of the most touching and inspiring fan fictions that I have EVER read, and I read far to many fan fictions! The ending of this wonderful story made be cry! Your characters are so perfectly believable and the storyline is so creative! applaud you, cyropi!
Much Love,
Marieke
Human Bean chapter 25 . 6/5/2017
THIS IS SOOOOOOO AMAZING, OMIGOSH!
Human Bean chapter 17 . 5/29/2017
This story is giving me the shivers! It is delightfully creepy and dark, beautifully touching and real, and just wonderful! I applaud you, cyropi, for creating this complete masterpiece!
Human Bean chapter 8 . 5/21/2017
I AM SERIOUSLY LOVING THIS FIC.
Human Bean chapter 4 . 5/20/2017
Just going to say that Stan is a AMAZING addition to this story! He is so loveably gay! :)
Human Bean chapter 3 . 5/20/2017
I am really into this story so far! You have done a wonderful job of making the character's actions believable, unlike so many fanfic authors who change them into totally different people! I LOVE this story, I think it is VERY creative!
Benkinersophobic chapter 21 . 4/17/2017
I know it's a bit late, but even though I am not a British (as Asian as you can get), I love Doctor Who to the point where I can't look at Lily Evans without thinking of Amy Pond and vice versa. #Obssesed.
Also, I am in love with your story.
It's 12 in the night and I have school tomorrow and I can't sleep because of you. I don't whether I love your story or hate it because it's keeping me up.
Tejaswini Gautam chapter 27 . 3/26/2017
I didn't want it to end..u left the ending open..i really appreciate it as much as i wanted an end where Draco confesses his love..anyways it was very nicely written..good job..keep writing
Guest chapter 27 . 3/16/2017
Oh my shit... that was THE BEST fanfiction I have ever read. Ever. I've read like millions. Billions. Katrillions. Zillions. All of them. And yours is the best. The best. Bro, if I were you, my ego would be so big Trumps wall wouldn't do shit to it.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2017
He has the dark mark. Duh! It all makes sense now.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/8/2017
Danke sehr
감사합니다
Mahalo
धन्यवाद

I've said it in all the languages I can speak you are literally amazing, I think you have a true gift. Keep writing and inspiring me 3
BlackRose207 chapter 27 . 3/1/2017