Reviews for Macbeth
SlytherinPrinces chapter 4 . 2/28/2017
I'm not sure if you know but Blaise is most certainly Not a girl he is a guy which is really confusing that you make him a girl it just seems very wrong i thought i could get past that but it's just bloody wrong. I do like the story though and the fact that you combined Macbeth (which i love!) wit it is amazing! I can't wait to read the rest!
koyanashastri chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
This is art.
alfalfaba chapter 8 . 1/31/2017
there's something incredibly nostalgic about reading old fic, even for the first time (especially for the first time) and this is such a ride. I love the Macbeth parallels, and the introduction of the question of redemption. thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2017
'and all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand' giiirrll i see you lol
James' Girl chapter 27 . 1/29/2017
Macbeth is my least favorite Shakespeare's play. Yet i found your version quite gripping...maybe because i could relate to your characters much better ;) Brilliant flow to the writing, although the end felt a bit anti-climactic to the almost-feverish buildup
earthyophelia chapter 2 . 1/20/2017
Reading it for the second time and it's my MOST FAVORITE story of all time. You did and amazing job. Most of the times these Shakespeare inspired stories get a bit boring in the middle but this one was SO DAMN GRIPPING. I was on the edge till the end when the first time I read it. Fab job mate!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2017
kinda filler...
sunshine.katz chapter 27 . 1/18/2017
I can't believe I'm reading this over a decade after it was finished. Loved the writing style and plot - it's definitely one of the best HP fanfics I've come across and a more interesting (and believable) "alternate reality" from the ones presented in HP and the Cursed Child ;) And yes, I'm here from the Buzzfeed article as well. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/18/2016
EXCELLENT. END OF THE STORY. NOTHING MORE TO SAY.
emiriecurie chapter 27 . 12/10/2016
THE ENDING BROUGHT ME TO TEARS! No, seriously.
I am a massive Potterhead, Shakespeare geek, and Dramione shipper. This fic is everything I have ever needed in my life!
Maybe I'll try my own Shakespeare/HP crossovers. Excellent read!
Fencer13 chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
I really like this story, though I hope Draco will get somewhat over his madness. I can't help but foresee a tragic ending to this fic.
fudgefight chapter 27 . 11/23/2016
This was actually amazing, and surprisingly I actually have remembered multiple Macbeth quotes which is useful ha.
NotaSheep chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I loved it. It was magnificent in the way you brought out the inward struggle Drako faced with what he was taught conflicting with what he observed to be true in reality and in his emotions and conscious. How do you know what is right? How do we define humanity? I really liked the parallels you made between Drako's and Hermione's situation and Macbeth's. I could go on. In short I loved it. thank you for writing it.
YolZiiKiir chapter 27 . 11/3/2016