Reviews for Macbeth
YolZiiKiir chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Gaaaah. The suspense.
YolZiiKiir chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
This is very well written.
YolZiiKiir chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
Lady Macbeth to Macbeth: You lack the season of all natures, sleep.
YolZiiKiir chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Yes! I agree. Macbeth dies on stage! Excellent.
YolZiiKiir chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
I feel like Slytherins would be great actors. Going with the deceit and what not. Exellent casting for Harry. It is easier to act as a character when you can relate to him/her.
YolZiiKiir chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
I should be studying biology for my exam tomorrow but you know what? I am reading this instead.
YolZiiKiir chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Just last week I wrote my grade 11 exam on Macbeth so I expect that I will thoroughly enjoy this.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
Just because that gave me a good laugh
Vera Hart chapter 27 . 10/24/2016
Oh god, I loved this so much. It was beautiful. So greatly written and so much intelligence and brilliance. Thank you so much for writing this story!
Julia V chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
O.M.G.
This is easily the best Dramione I've ever read. And, btw, you made me read Macbeth as well and for that I am forever grateful since it's an amazing play, which, however, is even greater in the light of this work. Combining Shakespeare and Rowling was a brilliant idea and you've done it perfectly. You made me smile and laugh and cry, sometimes all at once:)) While reading this fic I noticed that some songs resonated with it, at least for me, and then I saw your A/N under one of the latest chapters where you asked your readers about songs that reminded them of Macbeth, so I believe I am now destined to share my findings with you)) First of all, it's "Hate me" by Blue October, then "Savin' me" by Nickelback (this one is perfect for the whole fanfic in general), but my personal favourite is "Stay with me" by Sam Smith (I mean, if we ignore the "I'm not good at a one-night stand" line it's pretty much the perfect song representation of the scene where Draco comes to Hermione's chamber after he had to torture Snape, especially that "But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt" bit).
I don't know if you've seen it, but Macbeth is among 21 "Harry Potter" Fanfictions to Read Before You Die according to BuzzFeed (and rightfully so). That's where I learned about the existence of Macbeth (I mean this fanfic, not the play lol) and I am really happy I decided to read it.
I know that it's been several years since you last posted anything here, but I hope that one day you might return and see this comment, and even if not, I really hope that your life turned out just great and that everything you wished for came true because I feel like through this work and your A/Ns I came to know you in some ways.
I can't help telling you about the time gap between when certain chapters were posted and when I was reading them, which made some A/Ns a lot of fun. The best example is when you wrote that people outside the UK and half of Brits probably wouldn't know anything about Doctor Who... At first I was like 'Whaaaaat?' but then realised my mistake XDDD
Anyway, Macbeth is perfect, I absolutely love it. I myself write HP fanfiction but also translate the works I like, which I would love to do with Macbeth because people who don't speak English should be able to have the joy of reading it. If you see this comment please let me know if I can translate Macbeth and post it on Ficbook. net (it's the biggest fanfiction website in Russia). Obviously, you will be stated as the author and the link to the original text posted here will be provided as well as any addional information that you wish to include. Once again thank you for the pleasure I got from reading your work:))
ShreyaGranger chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
oMG YASSSSSS S
iheartdraco95 chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
Literally my favourite chapter because you used one of my fav quotes from macbeth "false face must hide what the false heart doth know" ! the peeves scene was so good and the use of "out, damned spot" was spot onso curious to see where this story line will go...
brilliant writing, keep up the good work
iheartdraco95 chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
fckin loving this story! You're such an amazing writer! Great chapter
iheartdraco95 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
macbeth is my fav Shakespeare play and dramione is my otp
always wanted to read this story, so glad to have finally started it!
AA121 chapter 27 . 8/9/2016