Reviews for Macbeth
AA121 chapter 22 . 8/9/2016
this is amazing. to find something original - I am on pins and needles waiting to find out what happens. and I am so glad you gave equal attention to hermione in this - often it is just draco coming around to her but here hermione thinks through what she wants. so good!
LostPipersChild chapter 27 . 8/9/2016
This has honestly got to be one of the best Dramione fics I've ever come across. I've been hunting for one for months and months, and they never seem to get it quite right! Either they're too fast paced, or get ridiculous. But this was beautifully written and I thank you for it.
Ann chapter 27 . 8/4/2016
Wow! Shakespeare and story is amazing!
A Fan chapter 27 . 7/30/2016
Terrific story, incredible characterization, great plot. It wasn't cliché, and they didn't end up falling in love, really. You created a love so beautiful, yet so tragic... But, it's unique & definitely a pleasant change from the fairy tales.
SoaraLegend chapter 27 . 7/27/2016
Holy crap you are a freakishly amazing Author! How do you DO that?! I've never had anxiety while I've been reading a fan fiction, the kind of anxiety you get when you're watching a movie that keeps you on your toes. I thoroughly enjoyed reading Macbeth. Thank you for taking the time to write and share with others! I will never be able to get over this fic... Daaaang! You have a special talent on your hands, be encouraged. You had me hooked from line 1;)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Your story is very realistic and I love it-
Scintilla of Myself chapter 27 . 7/12/2016
Thank you for the wonderful story.
While Shakespeare isn't something I read for leisure, I do appreciate his works.
I also love how you shaped your story in a way so similar yet different to Macbeth.
The biggest difference, I suppose, was that your story had a hopeful ending.
Thanks for writing :)
Saisssss chapter 16 . 7/8/2016
Me and zach Efron
S.R chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I found this story absolutely incredible. You clearly have a strong knowledge of Shakespeare and this was a very mature and beautifully written story. I didn't like Macbeth but now that I've read this I'll have to try it again! I pulled an all nighter to read this and I'm coaxing all my friends into reading it too. Thank you so much for creating this, it was honestly one of the best fics I've ever read.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
"any poor players strutting and fretting their hour upon the stage in my Potions lesson." That's a reference to Macbeths Tomorrow soliloquy. Clever
Opium chapter 27 . 5/28/2016
It's so beautiful. And the ending was bliss. Thank you so much for sharing your story to the Internet! And I love you so much for that, or at least very grateful. :D
Guest chapter 27 . 5/22/2016
*flips phone over looking for more pages*
No kisssssss? *falls to knees* ahhhhh
But seriously. Amazing.
Some parts that threw me. I realize that... You have left this but I have to! Sorry. Just in case you get a wild hair to provide some insights!
1. Harry and Hermione's redemption conversation.
2. Snape's involvement with Draco/Hermione seemed to go nowhere.
3. Draco drinking Hermione's blood
4. Harry didn't have his cloak to just sneak up to Dumbledore during the play?

Some things I thought would happen
1. Adrian hero or imperio'd in audience
2. Some end action after play from the audience spies
3. Some confused kissing instigated by Draco when he was actually showing her SOME love.
4. Epilogue kiss if not earlier

Favoriteeeee parts
1. Her comforting him bed all timed. So sweet and tragic.
2. Library kiss
3. During play when they are standing back stage and he touches her face and she covers his hand...in front Harry.
So...basically all the parts that were romantic-ish i guess lol
Pokemon Trainer White chapter 20 . 5/14/2016
Àààa
ASHLEY ANDERSON chapter 26 . 4/25/2016
NEAR DEATH THRILLER. MY HEART WAS IN MY HAND IN THE LAST LINES. BUT LOVED THE PLOT. SERIOUSLY BREATHTAKING.
Em chapter 27 . 4/25/2016
Hi, I know its been over a decade since you finished this fic, so I suppose it is likely, or at least possible, that you no longer check your reviews, but I wanted to offer my thoughts. I really enjoyed reading this. The way that you wove together the arc of the story with themes from Macbeth was very well done, and the story moved at a very good pace. I do have a few points of what I hope are constructive criticism, which if you have continued writing (I hope you have) may help you in the future, if you haven't already learned them on your own. First, a small note on characterization. I can't recall what chapter it was in, but when Hermione and Draco are discussing their views on Macbeth, I found Hermione's moral absolutism to be really unrealistic, and uncharacteristic for her. Heremione is well read and highly intellegent. She has spent a lot of time pondering philosophy, morality, and ethics in the wizarding world. I think it would have been more realistic if she had expressed a more nuanced understanding of good and evil, both as expressed in Macbeth and as it manifests in her own world. Second, you included a discussion between Hermione and Harry about the concept of redemption. With that conversation being so philosophically charged, and so relevant to the plot, I had assumed that it would return as a theme later in the story, maybe as Draco pondered whether redemption was even an option for him. Otherwise that conversation becomes just some random and unnecessary tangent. Finally, you set yourself up for such a wonderful plot point towards the end that would have fit beautifully into Draco's moral and ideological crisis: the potion with Hermione's blood! The potion was supposed to transfer any conditions existing in the maker at the time it is consumed. If Draco still thought that muggleborns were impure, that their BLOOD was inherently tainted, then this could have been an important conflict before he takes it, or a moment of reckoning afterwards. What if Draco sees the tainting of his blood as punishment (or redemption?), or discovers that he is still human after inheriting this 'subhuman' bloodline? I was SO disappointed when you didn't bring this in at the end, only because I really expected that you would have made that connection. (Again, I loved the fic, I just thought these points could have added some real maturity and depth to it.) All the best, please keep writing,
Em