Reviews for Red Rain
VioletBrock chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
Wow; I'm so happy to have found your stories in this section. I have been absolutely engrossed in your amazing plot; these stories could easily fit into an Enterprise movie. Your technical writing is the best I've seen, and the MACO characters were written richly. Thank you for this wonderful, Trip-centric, exciting story and it's prequel. I know it has been years since you posted it, but I felt obligated to let you know how much I just now enjoyed it!

Best wishes,
Vi
Maraschino chapter 19 . 6/5/2005
That was a wonderful story! Looking forward to your next one. Is this the last we had heard from Darwin? hope not;)
constance2 chapter 16 . 6/1/2005
Great Story ... so far. I have been reading all night - just now to notice that I cannot access chapter 17 :( It says that the chapter is missing. Please fix this soon - I just spent over 2 hours of reading and would love to get to the end.

But I find Archer a bit too forgiving - whether Trip's actions are justified or not. I think, this would create much more tension on their friendship. It would be interesting to read more about that.
Drakcir chapter 19 . 5/29/2005
Oh that was a good ending, especially right at the end, where the need to cry kept growing until the final line, when I really thought I was gonna start crying, and then that line! It had me laughing out loud!

You're a brilliant writer, but why did Arroya have to die? She was my favourite MACO!

I can't wait for your next fic.
Tata chapter 19 . 5/29/2005
Nice ending to a captivating story! Looking forward to your next one, write it soon!
Raok chapter 19 . 5/29/2005
So when's the next big adventure.
Maraschino chapter 18 . 5/24/2005
great chapter, can;t wait to see what happens next.
Ocean chapter 18 . 5/24/2005
I'm not sure if I like this just doesn't seem to be the Trip I have grown to love. Does he ever listen to anyone. Why couldn't he tell Archer from the beginning what was going on and Darwin and Archer could have worked together to fight the hunters. He seems to do whatever he feels like, disobying orders if it isn't something he wants to do. It will be interesting to see if he does have to suffer the consequenses of his actions or will all be forgiven again. I understand he thinks he is protecting Enterprise but but couldn't he have trusted Archer in the first place. Will his loyalties always be with Darwin.
jessica tran chapter 18 . 5/24/2005
you wrote it yourself the the mines were made of metal..."He felt under the sand gently and found the metal edge of another mine."
Tata chapter 18 . 5/24/2005
This is getting more and more exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Good to know you'll still be writing Ent fanfiction...
Drakcir chapter 18 . 5/24/2005
Oh damn!

Please update soon!

What about Fenner?
Cristina chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Great chapter.

Besides, I agree with Lei Fon :-)
Rinne chapter 18 . 5/23/2005
Another good chapter.
Maraschino chapter 17 . 5/17/2005
great cliff-hanger! I am in mourning too over Enterprise. I hope you continue to write Enterprise fan fiction, I enjoy your stories :)
Lei Fon chapter 17 . 5/17/2005
Promise you will continue to write stories with Trip. Please ยก Fanfiction is my only consolation after that sorry ending they gave us.