Reviews for Silent Tears
denjia chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
this story is great

you should write more
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
what's 'Pleatus Virginio' mean? loved the story, except ron and harry toghether. sorry, just h8 ron/harry pairings
Aisling Jace chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
good story keep writing
In the Passengers Seat chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
gosh, that good. update as soon as possible. very creative.
LonleyStar chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
good chappy please update soon!
Apollonia2 chapter 5 . 4/2/2005
Okay, I'm a little confused. Why does Lucius keep putting something in Hermione's hadn and making her disappear? I'm quite curious to know what's going on. Please continue. :)
Juicy-Fruit for Drako chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
WOW! THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IVE EVER READ U SHOULD SERIOUSLY CONTINUE WRITING IT

I JUST LOVE YOUR STORY AND THE WAR PART U EXPLAINED IT BETTER THATN ANY PERSON THAT TRIED PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THE STORY

CANT WAIT TILL YOU UPDATE.
Raspberri13 chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
:-O ::speechless:: where'd 'mione go? GOD! YER ANNOYING! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! plesae update whenever you can! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! \
RavynKlaine chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
Please keep writing this fabulous story!
Apollonia2 chapter 4 . 3/4/2005
Wow! That little tidbit of a war was a doozy! And Hermione is kicking ass the whole way. Go Hermione! What is going to happen next? Oh, the suspense is killing me! Hehe. Please update soon. ;)
LonleyStar chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
this story is like totally awesome! please update soon !

love,

cara
RavynKlaine chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
KEEP WRITING!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR YOU TO CONTINUE! lol
PadfootLover21 chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
hehe, i want to know what happens! lol

Mrs. Black
Raspberri13 chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
you want my thinking? okay. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! lol, jks. but is 'mione dead? green light blackness dead? please update soon! i MUST know what happens!