Reviews for Magical Apocalypse
nakrithedemon chapter 4 . 5/22
while i doubt more will ever be added to this i will follow it just in case as it was a rather interesting story
Not too bad but where is the next chapter?
jauladellga chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Magnificent story ┬┐continue?
Sdarian chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Came across this story on someone's favorite list, and decided to read it again as I remember liking it. It's too bad you never wrote more as this started off really interesting. Oh well, it's on my alert list still, so maybe one day you'll come back to it.

Good Luck!
r r hunt chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
I really hope you continue this or get someone to take it up because this is really good.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Great story!
SilentHypoCrit chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Nice, nice story. Sadly not finished. Wonder how in all these years I did miss this one even though it has been in discontinuity for 5 years.

Can only say I enjoyed reading. And did not mind the steamy parts one bit. (almos which there were some place with the lemon scenes X_X).

Since it has been so long it is probably futile to hope for a next chapter, but one never knows.
moritynz chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Oh god I hope you revive this story, it is awesome
masaki yang yi1 chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Not bad but is this what you want,a Ranma/Nabiki match up?

And what sort of crossover are you planing on doing?

as for Ranma being smarter thain the cannon,it's not that hard of a hurdle to cross after all he is unequeled when it come's to martial art's. Please write more chapter's to this.
Sdarian chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
This is a really good story so far. I just hope you come back and write more on it. Good luck!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Whatever. You write good.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Do continue.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
Neato
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Nice
Hommit chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
That's great! please more. ))