Reviews for Vulnerability
Just me and myself chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
Keep writing, it's really good.
kiki kiki kiki chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
please please please please PLEASE update soon! argh talk about cliffhanger! :P
kiki kiki kiki chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
please please please please PLEASE update soon! argh talk about cliffhanger! :P
fanfic1234 chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
Wow- this is a really great story- I'm been following it since the beginning. I have a suggestion for you, when I got the author alert I couldn't remember anything that happened in the first four chapters, so I had to go back and skim over the whole first four chapters, which took me forever, so you don't have to, no pressure, but maybe you could just put the last little bit of the last chapter at the top. Like in the beginning of the next chapter, you could just start it with, "She shook her head, her sapphire eyes staring at him hopelessly..." until the end of that little paragraph, I think it would really help everyone just understand a lot better. Then it would just be so much easier. Thanks! (Great job tho, by the way, I love it!)
SG1-Fanfic chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
Excellent chapter. I am so glad that you have continued this story! Really looking forward to the next chapter... :)
feb04 chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
hey great chapter, please update soon.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
abcooper chapter 4 . 12/10/2004
OMGOMGOMGOMG! Please update soon!
Kitten1318 chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
wow cn u finish that? its reli gd and i wanna no wat haps?
StarGazer89 chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
Intense! But good I cried a little too. You better update soon or I won't know what happens! K anyhow well I like it although it would be really cool if cassie was pregnant and such. well Great story.
Stuffed Dodo chapter 4 . 10/23/2004
Have you ever thought about sending this to the Sg-1 production team and asking them to consider turning this into the second Stargate movie? Because it is really good. Really, really, really, really good. I mean, really, wow.

Anyways, really, really, really can't wait til the next chapter comes out.

Peace, i'm out
csl chapter 4 . 10/19/2004
This is awesome! I cried all the way thru the last 2 chapters. I hope you are going to update soon!
classof2008 chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
oh gosh...you made me cry...
Kitten1318 chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
wow sam thats gr8! keep it up
C chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
wow! So, when will there be more?
feb04 chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
what a great story, it had everything.

please post more very soon.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »