Reviews for Fooling Around
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I am really curius where this is going. I think you should write more for it defietly. I like it so please update.
perilousgard chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I remember reading this story years ago...I somehow stumbled across it again. I hope you plan on writing more! :) This is a very interesting idea and I don't think it's been done before for this pairing.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I liked it
chocolatemaltesers chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I think this is a really good start to a fic and well, you've got me interested. It'll be cool to see how you make this pan out!
Mr. Red Hex chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Did Miroku just hit the jackpot? Anyway beautiful characterization of the two character's, both brought eachother's cannon attitudes out of one another while at teh same time maintain the AU feel. Great work and look forward to readding more.
Zabby Perno chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
great job. I'm just sorry I didn't find this piece sooner!

Good job!

IKSMF
brakken chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Wait...this isn't a one-shot? Huh. I didn't really find much of an ending, but I thought it was implied or something- I don't know. Well, I am enjoying the paradox of it, and their friendship and dialog is entertaining enough in it's own right. I've always considered myself more of an InuKag girl, but I really like the way you portray their relationship, and not just in this fic. I'll keep reading if you do post more of it.
Kitsune Gin chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
ah, Sango and Miroku really do deserve more attention, and i love the way you've set the plot up. Update soon please!
Pigtail Goddess chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
It's a great fic, but are you really going to finish it?
Eveni chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Wow, this is... really good! I loved it!
Rin-elwin chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Oh I loved it! It's the second time I've read it and I still can't get enough of it. What can I say? I love Miroku when he's being sexy... and witty. Kudos.
pogolover chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
sango and miroku being friends with benefits? now, that's original! you gotta continue this fic
Maddie Brown chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I hope you finish it, It's been awhile since you've updated

Just one more chapter? Please? pouting

Maddie
Nekoyoukaiaila chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
... Pfft... HAHAHAHA! That's great!It's like... The last thing I ever would of thought of, but it somehow makes perfect sense! That's awesome! Hahahaha! I haven't laughed so hard in weeks! Ah... That's just what I needed. Thank you!
Mossy Tea chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I really, really liked it. )

Hilarious and cute and sexy, and yet still them. I hope you continue writing it - I think I'd have fun with a story like this.