Reviews for Blind Faith
GR chapter 21 . 7/4
So
...
I get why you ended the house cup the way you did but I didn't like it. The entire ending was just a bit... Disappointing because of Hedwig's death and dumbledore nonsense.
I don't care if Harry and Draco are shipped, I just would prefer for you to wait for them to be older when it blooms.
Also,i really don't want Hermione to stick around. Harry needs to disown her. I'm honestly tempted to skip chapters when I see her name pop up.
Also there were several spelling errors and please stop emphasizing things Like this.
However other than that this story has me hooked and I look forward to what comes next.
GR chapter 18 . 7/4
I take it back... Damn them all! Give Draco back XD
So stereotypical those gryffindor are. Harry better bead with them, they're worse friends than Draco, and friends is stretching it.
GR chapter 17 . 7/4
Please don't be unrealistic and make Harry immediately or almost immediately forgiving of Draco. It will take time and Draco needs to learn real friendship. Hope Harry rekindles and explains what happened to nev, herm, and etc.
GR chapter 16 . 7/4
I thought it to be cruel that dumbledore gave Neville the cloak that previously belonged to James simply because he thinks he's the chosen one.
GR chapter 15 . 7/4
So he necklace is controlling him. Why wouldn't sal point that out? Or Severus for that matter..
GR chapter 7 . 7/4
You do realize that Harry was placed in ravenclaw and yet you wrote this as though he were a gryffindor...
Dagger-Seishin chapter 14 . 7/4
You utter basted dumbledore!
Addison June chapter 21 . 6/15
I NEED THIS STORY TO CONTINUE PLEASE HAVE MERCY AND WRITE THE SEQUEL!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 14 . 6/7
That fucking BASTARD! How dare that manipulative, old PUKE STEAL Harry's legacy! That seems exactly what the evil, conniving old SOB would do! I think you've nailed the CANON MOB, right on the head!
I know this is old, but its my first time reading this.
Thanks!
MelJ
Alex chapter 14 . 5/21
So, if we're voting, Sal should notice the issue with the pendant, but Sev might instead
Sal... Ro... is it only me or is it the founders of hogwarts?
So far loving this, especially the part where Petunia shows Snape who is the boss, hehe.
hughmungus chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
stupid as heck
DragonXKuro chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
I'm so glad you made this. My magical dreams have been put to ease
And I love how the shielded rooms came back full circle
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
You shouldn't have given him magical sight it make him being blind pointless. Wizards knowing is also ridiculous. They are inept and do not adapt at all with the times, Even if it was invented in the nineteenth century.
1,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »