Reviews for Blind Faith
Tense?! Nah mate, screw Dumbledore! It's James' cloak and so Harry's by inheritance! He has no right!

Also, four is really young for someone to be blinded and realistically have anything but very vague memories of the world. I mean, how many memories of being four do you have? Additionally, no four year old has the strength to pull a grown woman from a car. He's four. She's at least 120 pounds. Something like seven is a whole lot more realistic.

Lastly, if Harry is meant to go train with Sal before breakfast, you might want to specify when. Hogwarts breakfast starts at 7:00 and goes to 9:30 according to wiki, and if Harry is supposed to go before it even starts that means he's waking up at 5:00. If he's going to bed around 9:00 or so, as even Hogwarts first years seem to do, he's gonna crash. Eleven year olds just can't do that. Their body requires a whole lot of sleep. When was your bedtime when you were eleven? My parents put me down at 8:30 and I'd sleep till 7:30.

Just a few points that seem unrealistic. Cool story though! I like the rest!
As "clever" as it was to some, what's with this "House of Merlin" business? Merlin was just a great wizard, younger than the founders. He was SORTED at Hogwarts. And he was a slytherin.
Eternalydull chapter 21 . 7/27
I can't believe hedwig died. Omg. I hope that breeze at the end was hedwig coming back. And is like "SURPRISE BITCH". I hope. I got the feels knocked into me.
Eternalydull chapter 14 . 7/27
He gave Nevile Harrys cloke! Idk why. But now I'm pissed off at albus dumb-as-a-door!
Fick Chick chapter 13 . 7/7
Why can't SS stay in the guest room Marge used in the books?
ZoeLunaJadyn chapter 15 . 6/18
Sal! Salazar!
Kikuriki chapter 14 . 5/26
Dumbledore is such a jackass, just because Harry is blind doesnt mean he can give away family heirlooms to other people.
EmuAralCygnus chapter 8 . 5/26
I was reading this chapter (first time reading the story, tbh) and Sal was escaping my mind parameters, legit. I was wondering who and as soon as it said, Ro, I had a mind flash and was like, "OH! I am so dumb," where my sister walks in and agrees, ofc. My story aside, I am really enjoying this and want to read this to the end. I adore blind Harry, love nice!Aunt Petunia, and am looking forward to seeing recovering Dudley at the Christmas hols. Only things to point out (someone probably did this already too) is that some sentences lack beginning or any quotation marks. The point system for Merlin House lost me, but I can ignore the errors in light of this awesome storyline.
i dont like your solution, you are dividing the houses even more. Its a breeding ground for jealousy and other bad things. Not good.
Sly Heiress chapter 21 . 3/21
Girl, i loved it! You must continue! Great work
Ravenclawseeker6 chapter 21 . 2/17
Loved it! I really hope you plan on continuing this. Maybe you already have, and I just haven't gotten to it yet... Hmmmm...
thebetawholived chapter 21 . 1/26
Different sort of story from any I've read before. It takes a single point of departure and springs into a plausible but different world. The characters are close to canon and consistent throughout the story, the action reasonable with no jumps or odd artifacts introduced that hadn't been foreshadowed before use. The one thing I'm a little stuck on is Merlin's Crest. It seems to be there to hold some characters together while they were separated in canon. But it also seems to be an unfinished thoought. For example, why did it appear now? Surely in the prior millenium, there were similar groups of students with those traits.

On the whole, I enjoyed this story very much. Now: off to the sequel!
thebetawholived chapter 14 . 1/26
Sometimes, I just want to slap the snot out of Dumbledore. And what's with the glowing eyes? Seems ominous . . .

Interesting and rich in detail.
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 1/26
So far, this story is creative, interesting, and well-written.

Also, the premise is unique, within my own experience. I'm enjoying this so far!
NatNicole chapter 6 . 1/22
This story seems pretty cool.

Nice, original idea. It once popped into my head when thinking of Toph Beifong from ATLA, but never got around to writing it. Yours is great.
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »