Reviews for Blind Faith
scarlettmeadows chapter 13 . 5/25
Okay, hating the fact that Dudley is a wizard...had to say it. Sorry. The rest of it has been awesome so far _
scarlettmeadows chapter 9 . 5/25
Awww! Isn't Harry going to fly?!
scarlettmeadows chapter 8 . 5/25
I'm trying to figure out how Harry purportedly doesn't know how to read, which is understandable because he's blind and no one would have taught him, and yet, is able to take notes in class and write a letter to his Aunt Petunia...

OTH, I love this fic! _ so glad I found it
Harry never learned to read letters, just braille, yet you have him reading a newspaper headline. He can see the picture and understand it has to do with Gringotts, but that would be all.
So, unless magic he can't see clothes? That means he sees everyone naked, right? Going to be a bit embarrassing for the others when the realize it!
Your solution to which house? Not very good. I can't believe that in a thousand years there has been no one who deserved Merlin House and suddenly here are eleven! Too contrived.

I do like him seeing magic, with its density defining exactly what he sees.
I swear, its going to be hilarious when Dumbledore realizes that Neville can't defeat Voldemort and he dies. It irked me so much when Neville got James' Invisiblilty Cloak AND when Neville got all the credit for defeating Quirrel. I kinda wish Harry accepted Voldemort's offer but you know. And when Harry gets his name in the Goblet instead of Neville and Harry gets Sirius after him instead of Neville and Harry defeats the Basilisk and is a Parselmouth instead of Neville and Dumbledore goes crawling back to Harry... This is so great.
Merlin House is stupid. Oh well.
Hufflepuffmaraudergirl chapter 21 . 2/19
it was good but why did ron get more points than harry all he did was play chess. harry saved lives and your adding up was not right the ravenclaw was last and you added 40 points, griffindor was second last and you added 160 points so in no way could they have been tied. but what you wrote was good.
naruto kurama chapter 21 . 1/29
I don't like dumbledor much in this story. You make me want to punch him. Good job on the story though can't wait for more!
breeze.wolf12 chapter 14 . 1/28
ARE YOU SERIOUS!? tHe INVIsabity CLaOk IS hArrYS!
DrowningDemons chapter 21 . 1/22
OML I'M ALMOST IN TEARS HEDWIG ;-;
DrowningDemons chapter 16 . 1/22
I'M SO FRUSTRATED THAT HE GAVE THAT INVISIBILITY CLOAK TO NEVILLE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE HARRYS YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW FRUSTRATED I AM ABOUT THIS GAHH
DrowningDemons chapter 11 . 1/22
UGH OML I'M SO HAPPY THERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER NOW BUT IF CHAPTER 21 IS LEFT OFF LIKE THIS THEN YOU SUCK
jon reeve chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
That bastard! Stupid dumbles...
1,134 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »