Reviews for True Destiny
HelloMiho chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Please continue all your stories - Don't leave all your readers hanging! Also your stories are amazingly written.
DavisJes chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
Please finish this.
DavisJes chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
Poor Makoto...
DavisJes chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Wicked. Even though I figured that probably would happen it was still wicked cool.
DavisJes chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Love the pairings in this fic. Is Ailen you own character?
DavisJes chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Looks like an amazing story. Can't wait to read the rest.
harucino chapter 10 . 5/3/2008
great one i hope you well continue soon.
Shit hit the fan chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
Is it on hiatus or will it be resumed like Wind runner?
d3V4n63L chapter 10 . 7/16/2005
I have fallen in love with another one of your AWSOME/AMAZING stories once again! _ KEEP GOING!
keiko-chan chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
Oh I remember reading this story. Sorry for just reveiwing it, but i read it a while ago on your homepage. This is a pretty good story. Very emotional and action pact. I am hoping to see Venus soon hehe. Beryl is up to something..hm. Anticipating next chapter.

Peace out
Meo chapter 10 . 6/30/2005
I had read this fic a while back on your website. I'm glad to see that its been updated! I'll be even happier when Minako makes her debut and we have good Rei/Mina-idge!
WillYouLoveMeForAlways chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
hey, really good story so far. very interesting, i have never read one that was like this before(cuz u know a lot of the stories are basically the same). oh, what is sheijishiki?
jem chapter 8 . 9/28/2004
wahe! a nice ficcy! keep it up! can't wait for the outcome of their adventures!
Hobbes the Cat chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
Thats a very playful Michiru/Haruka you have there. But personally i'm dying to see the Ami/Makoto parts. I'm hoping you drop them in soon, cause i'm gonna explode soon if you don't. And as amusing as that might be for others, it's not something i want to have happen. :P

Hobbes
Jozu Kaze chapter 8 . 9/18/2004
Remarkable. Will never u cease to amaze me.