Reviews for Wind Runner and the Dragon Senshi
masspao chapter 25 . 4/10
Definitely this story was amazing, everything that happened haruka to be even more poderoza was wow, not to mention that i love the dragons and if to this we add my favorite couple haruka and michiru is more epic yet, I also liked how you did the vandos of good guys versus bad guys bone the bad guys who become good in the anime and that unfortunately die here are already on the side of good and alive yay and i am glad that Seiya,Taiki and Yaten are carried well with haruka ajajaja when in the anime are frienemy(friends but rivals lol) lol.

thank you for sharing this fic i loved how poderoza beams to haruka and michiru as always is supporting His ruka forever but at the same time she shows why it is the next leader of the outers or the right hand of sailor Uranus, not to mention that i love having daughters(that despite the fact that they are girls and in the earth literally could not have children by be girls always thought that his powers would give them that opportunity bone has the power of the cosmos and its planets(as knights of the zodiac xd)and i must say that energy practically allows them to do miracles do not or how the design the energy exerted on the matter.
Daughter-of-the-Jedi chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Nice!
shadowphantomnes chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
The plot continues to move on... and now Ami has her suspicious of Haruka and perhaps Michiru, too. Intriguing!
shadowphantomness chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Aha! So the Inner senshi are still around. How interesting... and I do love the Senshi/Shitennou pairing, so we shall see how that goes. I'm surprised that Usagi and Mamoru had Chibi-Usa out of wedlock, and that they put her in an orphanage, but *sniff* these things happen. At least now she has her father, and the Wind Runners will storm the castle and free Serenity from Beryl!
shadowphantomnes chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh, how very interesting Yes indeed, is Haruka really a man or is she hiding her gender? For that matter, is she already Uranus and Michiru Neptune?
Anyone chapter 25 . 5/24/2008
good job. I thoroughly enjoyed it. i found it funny that you used your author name for haruka's daughter kazeko

once again, great story :)
glowie chapter 25 . 4/29/2007
Thanks for such a great fic! :)

Please do continue writing. I just love your works! :)
petiyaka chapter 25 . 4/29/2007
You're rare and each of your update are precious. Another fic coming to an end...I hope one day you will update "desesperatly searching" (my favorite). Anyway, you did a great job with "wind Runner..." GReat!
monica1990m chapter 25 . 4/26/2007
thank you thank you tahnk you for finshing the fan fic it was a great ending.
LitaDelacour chapter 25 . 4/26/2007
a wounderful last chapter w/ a wounderful ending.
monica1990m chapter 24 . 2/23/2007
please finsh this fan fic. Its just great!
Shit hit the fan chapter 24 . 1/30/2007
Ha! Time to settle things for Haruka, go get her blondie!

You just have to laugh at Arihlai making fun of Haruka :“You’ve been waiting eight years to say that again?" . Excellent.
Rachel Jeffers chapter 24 . 1/23/2007
I've enjoyed the story so far, I hope you keep goin with it. I'll be lookin for new chapters.
alisa chapter 24 . 1/17/2007
I've been waiting forever for you to update you stories thank you for doing so. you are know how to weave a great tale keep it up!
petiyaka chapter 24 . 1/17/2007
As i always say : great fic!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »