Reviews for Wind Runner and the Dragon Senshi
Moonlight-Prisoner-Of-War chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Nice!
shadowphantomnes chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
The plot continues to move on... and now Ami has her suspicious of Haruka and perhaps Michiru, too. Intriguing!
shadowphantomness chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Aha! So the Inner senshi are still around. How interesting... and I do love the Senshi/Shitennou pairing, so we shall see how that goes. I'm surprised that Usagi and Mamoru had Chibi-Usa out of wedlock, and that they put her in an orphanage, but *sniff* these things happen. At least now she has her father, and the Wind Runners will storm the castle and free Serenity from Beryl!
shadowphantomnes chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh, how very interesting Yes indeed, is Haruka really a man or is she hiding her gender? For that matter, is she already Uranus and Michiru Neptune?
Anyone chapter 25 . 5/24/2008
good job. I thoroughly enjoyed it. i found it funny that you used your author name for haruka's daughter kazeko

once again, great story :)
glowie chapter 25 . 4/29/2007
Thanks for such a great fic! :)

Please do continue writing. I just love your works! :)
petiyaka chapter 25 . 4/29/2007
You're rare and each of your update are precious. Another fic coming to an end...I hope one day you will update "desesperatly searching" (my favorite). Anyway, you did a great job with "wind Runner..." GReat!
monica1990m chapter 25 . 4/26/2007
thank you thank you tahnk you for finshing the fan fic it was a great ending.
LitaDelacour chapter 25 . 4/26/2007
a wounderful last chapter w/ a wounderful ending.
monica1990m chapter 24 . 2/23/2007
please finsh this fan fic. Its just great!
Shit hit the fan chapter 24 . 1/30/2007
Ha! Time to settle things for Haruka, go get her blondie!

You just have to laugh at Arihlai making fun of Haruka :“You’ve been waiting eight years to say that again?" . Excellent.
Rachel Jeffers chapter 24 . 1/23/2007
I've enjoyed the story so far, I hope you keep goin with it. I'll be lookin for new chapters.
alisa chapter 24 . 1/17/2007
I've been waiting forever for you to update you stories thank you for doing so. you are know how to weave a great tale keep it up!
petiyaka chapter 24 . 1/17/2007
As i always say : great fic!
petiyaka chapter 23 . 1/16/2007
It's so good to read you again. You're quite rare on the net. A wonderful fic!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »