Reviews for Thanatopsis
Hamilcar chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
Excellent ending and nicely chosen selections. :)
CPegasus chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
*sniff sniff* oh, you're good at this. please write again. and IM or e-mail me!
CPegasus chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
,o.o, *sniff* oh, you made me cry. and that takes a lot. wonderful, just wonderful.

and for some more serious comments...

have you seen Wicked, by the way? i did, and i loved it. Mostly because i love Pegasus, i'm sure. i couldn't help comparing his story to Ephaba's...but that song is a great choice, i always think about him when i hear it.

Interesting idea to have Cynthia (whichever of her names you wanna use) as a srug addict. i wouldn't have come up with that one. it doesn't really fit with the image we have of her, but then again we know very little...

and her sister gave her the drugs? very interesting indeed. Estella...that's from Great Expectations, is it not? the beautiful girl who couldn't love...was that on purpose? or just a name?

oh, and if you want to talk to me (i'd love talking to you, i'm sure), AIM me at Seven87eight, okay? _ looking forward to chapter 3!
Hamilcar chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Fascinating, unique take on Cyndia's illness and another very well done chapter. Good job on originality as well as appropriatly inserted lyrics and staying in character. :) As a small personal plug, I've added this story to the new C2 community I created, White Wine Sprizter. Check that out for good fics by you and other great Pegasus authors. _
Minor Arcana chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
wow...this was really sweet and moving! Its so hard to find such well written work! As a fellow Peggy/Cynthia Roseshipper i know the difficulties to be had...nevertheless this is all well written and very sad*pulls out hankie*

i have a bit of stuff you may like to read on the Pegga/Cynny lines, but i leave it to you to say if its any good;
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Very beautiful angst - in character with excellent, emotional descriptions. I loved reading it. :) Congratulations on a wonderful Pegasus fiction.
Tola chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Very nice, I must admit.

Thought:

Never let anyone think that you are anything other than pleasantly happy, unless doing so would be inappropriate. That means no crying unless it’s a funeral, no anxiety unless it’s a crisis, and no depression EVER.

Am I the only one who thinks this applies to most of Yugi's group, also?
CPegasus chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
...wow. i'd be crying if i hadn't already become immune to this sort of thing. this is really good. you've definately gotten him right, which is something few people do. this is really, really good, but i don't know what else you could do with it. but you already have three chapters planned, so write them. i'll read.

...and please read my fic? "All for You". please?