Reviews for Jouryoku Kafe: The Evergreen Cafe
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
Nice. Update!
Joonie chapter 6 . 11/25/2004
Ahaha...stoopid won't let me log in for some reason. _

Anyways, I can't believe Edo-kun and Roy are making an appearance! I love Edo-kun to death, seriously. I mean, who can't love that guy?

Poor Goku and Gojyo, missing out on the fun without the love of their lives -

And goodie~~ Thank you for another plushie!
Silver on the Tree chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
Yay, I've got the complete set! *hugs her plushies* THANK YOU!

And this was a pretty good chapter, too! I'm not much of a 38 fan, but I have to admit that was good! I also feel like checking out Full Metal Alchemist now! I don't know how I'll get to watch it though...;_;

And I really gasped when Chin Yisou got Edward! I hate to sound cruel, but I loved that, you've pretty much got Chin Yisou in character! And I can't wait to see what happens next!

And, ah...still struggling over Chapter 8 of To Live or Not To once again, great chapter! I'm off to check out your other stories now!
Karu Leonnese chapter 6 . 11/19/2004
Triangles are always fun. _ If it's worth anything, it shouldn't beh that easy! Or something like that. I think your 38 is good. I know how hard it is to write affectionate Sanzo, trust meh! _o *resists urdge to make the plushies make out...settles for GOku laying on Sanzo instead* Bwee.
Chou ni Natte chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
*Grins* Although I like 58 more! I really like reading about Gojyo and Hakkai xD This chapter was really good, as always. I love your characterization, *nods*. I don't think its a cliche idea at all o_O actually I love this fic for its setting and originality! I'm glad I found this fic and got to add it to my community. I hope more people will read your fic and stumble on my C2 to read it P Anywho, keep up the awesome work! I'll definatly review again next time _ *Takes the plushies and huggles them* Squee!
Karu Leonnese chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
Actually, yeah, I'll beh 20 at the end of this year. *feels old now* But I love your writing, whatever age you are! 38 is interesting to meh, but I'm definately a 58 39 fan. _ Yay a sequel! *hugs* I'll try to update as soon as I can! *hugs the plushies and makes them make out* Bwhaha.
Silver on the Tree chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
*sobs in a corner, then sees you, perks up and waves!*

Hey, no worries! Maybe it's because I've watched Gravitation, but I'm kinda used to it. *fan-girl squeal* THE SIMILARITY IS UNCANNY! I mean, I've got to say there were a lot of moments that sounded VERY Shuichi/Yuki _ And that's not a bad thing! Besides, it just makes everything more realistic, and more rewarding when they DO get together. I mean, did anyone kill the animators of Saiyuki for that episode when it rains and Sanzo knocks a table over in front of Goku? No, right?

Anyways, good chapter!

By the way, thank you for the plushies! *hugs them both*

And also, yes, I'm almost done with Chapter 8 of To Live or Not To Live _; I've been having a lot of difficulty with it, especially Sanzo and Goku's characters. Goku as a 30 year-old is HARD..._
Elementary chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
That's all right. It wouldn't be a Sanzo/Goku thing if there weren't the harsh arguments, ne? And Gojyo better kick Sanzou's ass for hurting my poor Goku ;_; Yesh, love those Gojyo-Hakkai moments. Simply cute.

I'm really glad that there's no conflict between Kougaiji and the Sanzou-ikkou. I love them too much 0_0

Sankyuu for the Hakkai-plushie~~ Hoping to collect them all for this fic XD
KillerSockz chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
Yay for Goku angst-ness! *throws confetti around you*

*gets down on hands and knees* Please please please please please give Sanzo a heart and me a happy ending for them! *begs*
goku-the-saru chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
aw. poor Goku. Everyone takes him for granted.
Chou ni Natte chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
Sugoi~~this is really, really, really good! I love how you characterize everyone...and I like the setting. I'm glad there was some Goku and Sanzou in this chapter, it was cute I liked the lyrics Goku sang too _ If you don't mind, i'd like to add this to my C2 Archive. Anyway, Keep up the good work!
Karu Leonnese chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
Another wonderful chappeh! It's just so cute! I love it! *blushes* I'm really flattered you think that highly of my work! You're awesome and I intend to follow this ficceh completely! And triangles are -always- fun!
Silver on the Tree chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
*fangirl squeal* OH, the 39 moments! I absolutely loved the 39 moments!

And even if it WAS beyond harsh, I loved Sanzo's speech because it was very in character. *cringes from the harshness from it*

Ah, Sanzo's so hot! Can I just tell you, my seatmate in school gave me a really weird look when I suddenly sighed, "I want to be Goku so that Sanzo will love me!"

Anyways, I loved the Hakkai-and-Gojyo moments, too! More cuteness! (My reviews are getting to sound so shallow, my apologies)

The Goku introspection at the beginning and end of the chapter was very good, too, it tied everything together like a...package? Okay, that sounded weird, but it just came out that way to me.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much for writing this, it's one of those fics that makes my day!
Silver on the Tree chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
Aw, poor Hakkai! He really does blame himself too much...and thank you for the plushie! _

*hugs and plushie*

Anyways, another great chapter! You've got everybody in character, and I love the whole Gojyo-adopting-Goku thing. And there's something about this fic that makes Gojyo and Hakkai so CUTE together! I mean...other fics manage to portray how the two really fit together, but you're the only one so far who's pulled it off it such a (yes, for lack of a better word) cute way. Grr, it's hard to explain.

My jaw really DROPPED when Hakkai said he saw Sanzo on the dance floor - for a split second I thought Sanzo was DANCING and I was like, "WHAT? How could that be, is the guy drunk or on ecstasy or does he have an alter-ego?" Then came the scowl, and I was relieved. Still, that was pretty funny for me _.

Anyways, again, I love this chapter, and I'm sorry I didn't get to review it sooner! I actually read it in a hurry before school, and forgot I didn't review it. So sorry! Anyways, I'm off to review the next chapter!
Elementary chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
Only the fourth chapter and the four of them are all lovey-dovey already . I would never have expected Sanzo to hug Goku that quickly XD

And yesh, I have all nine volumes of Saiyuki. The incest kind of grossed me out though 0_0

Wonder why people don't review this story much _;;