Reviews for Grace
Kinsutenekochan chapter 9 . 4/29
I loved this story! And I have to admit that I knew Kenshin (sorry spoiler!) was a dragon the minute I realized you didn't clarify what kind of were he was ;] but the whole story was awesome, the characters well done and entertaining, the story compelling enough that I couldnt stop reading! I know its been a while since you wrote this but a sequel (or one shot) with Aoshi and Misao would be awesome! Maybe tie it into the wedding? XD great job, keep it up and Thank you!
TOSoldtimer chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Liked it. Especially when Kenshin turns out to be a dragon.
Yorushike chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Hi,
I love this story so far :), especially your Misao, she is still spot on but with a different touch. I really like the Suprnatural setting too. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the math Problem though... :). Seriously, when did 23i(4-6i) become equal to (8-12i)12i-3i...
But that is just a quick side note :).
Greetings Yorushike
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Okay. It's looking good, and any story that starts off with Sting (love that song) has great promise, but as a choir nerd I feel obliged to point this out. One is generally either a soprano (high female voice) or an alto/contralto (low female voice) or else of another designation altogether. One is not, as a general rule, both a soprano and a contralto. No major issue, just a nitpick that I feel needs note. Such as it is. Good work! ;)
Minirowan chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
This was really interesting. My only complaint is that the characters are so OOC it's hard to reconcile them with their canon counterparts.

Anyway, you did a good job with the story and everything. I have trouble believing Kenshin and Kaoru fell for each other so quickly, but this was a good story either way.
Higanbana.4 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
A really well-written AU. I love the detail that you put into it, and the changes for relative stereotypes. The switching perspectives was also nice.
anthora3 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Normally I'd skip vampire-themed fics but I do acknowledge that there are really good ones out there. One of the perpetual features is that, between Kenshin and Kaoru, Kenshin's always the alpha creature. He's always portrayed as the ageless vampire/creature and Kaoru's always left as the outsider looking in.

What I like about this fic is that it's the other way around. Though both Kenshin and Kaoru are 'non humans', it's Kaoru here who has the 'upperhand' over Kenshin, so to speak. It's Kenshin who's the 'outsider' learning the world of Kaoru.

I'd like to read more fics like this one. Thanks for writing this.
Ragnell chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Highly entertaining and an all around great read
poems2songs chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work!
ultimatechocoholic chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
Love!
rhodablanche chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Great story! I love it. Keep writing :)
SRAS9 chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
Great plot! The story is fantastic! I liked it! Great job!
mannd1068 chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
Excellent story!
NiminariAmriath chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
this is great! wish i could have read more pf the AoshixMisao relationship because it was really getting good ;-) really though great job
Gabi1994 chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
aw! so cute. i love the ending _ also kenshin makes an awsome dragon _ i mean come on he breaths fire ! so much cooler than a were-wolf or swan kudos to you

i love the universe you created i love it when kaoru is in charge. especially when she can kick major ghoul but.

i love the personality you gave her it's so mysterious