Reviews for Back in Black
LoreleiJubilation chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
First line of this chapter made me say "what" while laughing!
daniella chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
i love the story except in your epilogue you made jack move on a bit quickly for my taste i mean have black been my lover-husband-to-be i think i would need a lot more the four month to get over it them again it's just me thank you for the nice ride .
PadyandMoony chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
This was great. I loved it. I especially loved how in chapter 7 Remus tells Sirius gently that he acted like an idiot.

I have one question though. I am confuse. In Old New Relations Harry overhears Jack and Cassius talking and Jack asks Cassius if he is single after Sirius' death, but here he knows Remus is Cassius mate before that. What happened? Was he pretending? Why?

Anyway, I LOVED this.
silvertiger12 chapter 10 . 2/26/2007
Oh, Sirius did die! I had my hopes that you wouldn't make him die. It's nice that Harry will have Jack as his godfather. The fifth hp book was so sad after Harry lost Sirius...

I'm kind of sad and kind of happy that Jack is going on a date with Corbin Hill. I'm sad because I loved Jack and Sirius and I'm happy because Jack should live life. All in all, a very good ending. Except for Sirius dying. That's sad.
silvertiger12 chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Aw, they're married! Well, at least, they will be married! I love weddings...

And I'm so glad they're happy together. It's so nice.

Great chapter! Really great story! It was a perfect companion to Finding Love. Finished Finding Love's story very nicely. Because now Sirius is happy, and Remus knows Sirius is happy, and Cassius knows Sirius is happy and... well... yeah. They're all just so happy.

Until of course Sirius dies. If he does. I'll read the epilogue.
silvertiger12 chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
Aw, they've made up! Very sweet. I really love Jack. He's so sweet and kind. He counteracts Sirius quite nicely. (Sirius being rather hotheaded and Jack being a little more levelheaded)

Great chapter!

silvertiger12 chapter 7 . 2/2/2007
Good, Jack has accepted the dinner invitation! I hope it works out well. Wow, Jack is rather forgiving. Or maybe I'm just too prone to hold grudges. But still. If I were him I would be a little meaner to Sirius.

Great chapter!

silvertiger12 chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
WHAT? Sirius just broke up with Jack? And that was a really really mean way to do it too! If I didn't know that there'd be a happy ending I would think there isn't any hope. As it is I just hope that Sirius can pull something off soon.

"He died in Azkaban." That's so sad, but true, I guess.

great chapter,

silvertiger12 chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
Aw, good chapter. Well, I suppose some kinds of re-enactments can be fun! (civil war re-enactments are not specifically what I have in mind, though)
silvertiger12 chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
Great chapter! Again, it's kind of weird with Lily and James in Sirius' head. Not that it doesn't make a certain amount of sense, but still. Glad Jack's taking it well. I wonder, is it really dead Lily and James? Or just figments of Sirius' imagination? That'd be rather weird for Jack and Sirius to be "you-know ing" with James and Lily watching :)

silvertiger12 chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
Yes! Great chapter! Jack and Sirius... a good couple.
silvertiger12 chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Lol, great chapter! I really like Jack! Although, I must admit, since I'd already read about him in Finding Love Interludes I had a whole different image of him (dark brown/black short hair). I didn't imagine him looking like Remus. But I don't suppose it matters how I imagine him... Either way I suppose he's hot. And he does have a whole lot of confidence.

Hmm... Sirius is hearing a voice that sounds like James. Could this have potential plot importance? Possibly Sirius is going insane? Is he becoming psychotic? Or am I reading too much into this? Either way, it's rather weird for him to hear James voice while he's kissing Jack. (could this hint at possible sexual feelings about James? Okay, yes, now I know I am DEFINITELY grasping at straws. Sorry.)

FlossPyromaniac chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
Oh, nice epilogue, sweet and a little sad and a nice set up for the continuation of this with the two of them.

Off to read more...

Floss

BTW, in answer to your q about Harry's partner, I would say neither, or rather a mix, have them work both ways cos real people aren't always like that _
FlossPyromaniac chapter 9 . 2/26/2006
Oh, so beautiful and bittersweet at the end, considering what will happen. I liked this, with more from Sirius and you actually looking at what would have happened to him because of Azkaban. I liked Jack as well, you have a real talent for OCs.

Floss
wowie chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
this is the most bitter sweet beautiful story ever told
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »