Reviews for Strawberries
Chisswarrior33 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Fluff at its best.
Lilikoifish chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
nice work. THIS IS SO KAWAII! i am not particularly fond of Colloyd, but this one is just very cute. this with Gesea would be very cute too.

so kawaii
Colette King chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
For once I'm proud of being named Colette.. Anyways, all these lovey-dovey stories of yours are making me all cutesy! But, nonetheless these wonderful fluffy fanfictions are absolutely perfect! Oh, and the pairings are fine, Lil Samuu. Unlike some people, they don't appreciate the ColetteXLloyd pairing, because they make a fine couple. Within a few days, you'll hopefully see me reviewing more of your stories which I've not read as of yet. Well, we will cross paths, again! Ja ne!
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I think the most awkward thing about this story is that contrary to your sleepy content endings, this one ends on a very bubbly moment for Colette...and I'm very thrilled! I really think that if every couple out there could share moments like these...the way Colette and Lloyd do, there wouldn't be a single divorce on the planet...it's just so wonderful! Strawberries and chocolate...that's an interesting treat...never tried it, ever. Gonna have to try it soon! Anyhow, nice work! Keep going!
Mrs. Himura Tomoe chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
aw! ColletteXLloyd are one of the best couples in the game _! (besides KratosXAnna or SheenaXZelos) and don't pay any attention to that Tiffany jerk, Collette is NOT an annoying little baby! TT! shes so cute! how dare you say that about her!-.- *and the main reason people think want Lloyd and Sheena to be together is because Sheena has a better body _
Yoshiyuki-Kun chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Your story was too cute to read but I read it anyway and I love it.

I'll give your story a 200% A

P.S I was was wondering if we could be good friends.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
cute _

it made me smile

good work ;)
Tiffany10 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
It was a pretty good story, but it would have been better if the pairings were: Lloyd & Sheena, Zelos & one of his groupies, and Colette & her hand. But if you did have to use your current pairings, then I would have prefered this ending:

Colette: Morning Lloyd!

Lloyd: *grunts rudely*

Colette: What's wrong? Did you forget about last night?

Lloyd: Shut Up! Last night ment absolutly nothing! I was just drunk is all!

Colette: *runs out of the room crying like the annoying little baby she is*

Now that would make a good ending! But I guess version was okay... But not as good as my ending!
Chibi Presea chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Yeah! It's very good! I like it! vrey much!
Kitsune Asakura chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Kyuu! Kawaii! Fire and rain, I need to remind mehself to log in next time O.o That was cute. I like Great job. And sorry I'm writing now in really strange fragments ;; I liked it a lot though-treat job with the LloydXColette

Kitsune
red chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Me Loves!
Urby chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Chocolate...darnit, I'm hungry now...O.o

I bow to the, the master of cuteness. Colloyd all the way, dood!
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
AW! too cute!
someone chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Aww...cute
Kawaii Yoshi chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Wah! That was so very sweet! I love all your stories, they always manage to put a smile on my face.

Hm...do a Raine/Genis one! As brother/sister, duh. :P There aren't enough of those out there. :)