Reviews for Revenge of the Joker
Ok, for author's note here is a bit of info: flash's name was changed from wally west to berry allen and gave the name wally west to kid flash
Rylie Miller chapter 61 . 7/15
Wow I have never read a fanfic this amazing.I loved the drama,action,and feeling that was put into this I had started reading I couldn't stop.I think you should write a whole book of story and the sequel.I will try to find the sequel bit it will be hard (Being 2016 and all).I love The Batman franchise and the Teen Titans franchise a lot.I never read fan fiction because they are never this,this fanfic proved me shows me that you have potential.I really hope you still do fan glad to see something so telling ya,you have great up the good work

-Rylie M.
Alchemy student chapter 44 . 7/4
Don't get me wrong, this fic is dang awesome. IT hhas me going on my feet all the while. The only problem is...Kid Flash. Since JLA is Cannon here, then why is Wally still Kid Flash and not Flash. nless you explain it later on or have a head cannon that the kid flash we see right now is Bart.
eli.asdfghjkl chapter 55 . 7/4
I...I for the first time ever i have found myself horrifed and unable to finish a Fanfiction, for once it is not because of poor English. You are one sick, twisted, demented mother Fucker. And dear god are you an amazing writer. Please get off of F and write a damn book of your own. This story is amazingly well written but I can't continue once you got to Green Arrow finding out that Speedy is dead. I have already felt that pain myself and you descriped that too accurately.
WildVegeta chapter 61 . 6/28
Just wow.
I checked and you haven't updated this story in six years, so I hesitated upon leaving a review. I don't know if you're still active in Fanfiction but it's definitely worth a shot. I have to review. I just have to.

I just finished reading this story and quite frankly, I've never felt as... emotional with any other fanfic. Ever. Really, believe me. It was quite surprising. There were moments when I thought I would just stop reading - it got way too real, way too disturbing... but also, way too exciting, so I kept on. I knew there was a happy ending and I just couldn't ignore it.

The angst you portrayed, the horror... I mean, it wasn't just the torture. I honestly just went into this story for the torture (I love blood and gore in fanfics, not gonna lie), but then found myself in this emotional, heart-wrenching, soul-wrecking roller coaster that I couldn't - wouldn't - get down from. Everything was on point. You truly made me feel everything: Robin's pain, the Titan's angst, Batman's dejectedness... All of it. Only truly, golden writers can do that. Especially with fan fiction. Congratulations on that.

The decisions you made were also extremely brave. I am a fan fiction writer myself and I never really have the guts to kill my characters. The chapter were it seemed as though all the Titans would die was... shocking, to say the least. And then killing off Speedy. He isn't a major Titan but still... he was something important. It crushed me. And the torture, Robin losing control of his bodily functions, Batman getting burnt... Jesus. Truly, truly brave.

I also want to congratulate you on your character portrayal. It's really hard to convey emotions onto characters when they never show them in the series. The Titans being devastated (especially BB), was harsh, but I could absolutely picture them there. No out of character, which is something huge and very difficult to accomplish, and you did it.

I really have no words to describe how this fanfic made me feel. Despair, anguish, anxiety, sadness... and then to top it all off: True happiness. It made me cry in the end. I truly cried for the first time ever reading a fan fiction.

Maybe you get this a lot, but take it from a fellow writer: You are truly great. The story was on point. You evoked emotions in your audience which is something truly hard to do. It was perfect.

I'm on my way to read the sequel!
The butler is wintergreen, he's been faithful for a while, maybe Slade just said "Hey man, blow up a building
ak chapter 43 . 5/26
[way to go robin] mean
Aaliyah Kaelin chapter 37 . 5/25
firelass19 chapter 61 . 3/16
6 years later, your legacy of this story still lives on. When I first watched Teen Titans, I was but a snotty - nosed kids. 6 years later, I rewatched the series and came to the fanfiction afterwards. And now, I am bathing in the glory of yet another wonder. Thank you so much for writing this wondrous literary art. The feels are really getting to me and... *takes a deep breath* thank you. I am looking forward to the sequel very much :)
Not logged in chapter 12 . 3/7
Not sure if you see these anymore, as it seems like this story has been abandoned, but I thought I might chip in my comic book knowledge. In the best-known Teen Titans comic books, Tim Drake is Robin, and the team is different- Superboy, Wonder Girl (Cassie) Kid Flash (Bart Allen) and others. The butler is based off the comic book version of Slade- aka Deathstroke aka Slade Wilson. Slade has a faithful companion/butler named Wintergreen. The Alfred to his Batman, per say. Just thought I'd pitch that in. Season one of the Teen Titans show promised to be a little more true to comics, though it wasn't in the end
karysel45 chapter 61 . 1/16
I have to say, this one is one of the best stories Ive ever read! seriously. Congrats!
I couldnt stop reading it! Amazing :)
Guest chapter 52 . 11/16/2015
Why, why, why... WOULD YOU KILL SPEEDY!

Shame chapter 43 . 10/26/2015
You had a likable OC,a rare thing these days and yet you wasted her because of Fullmetal Alchemist. That's just a horrible thing to admit.
Sbw chapter 21 . 7/9/2015