Reviews for Playing House
Fedski chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
you know, this was a very original and clever storyline. congrats on not only a great fic, but idea in general!
anime-catdragon chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
Well now. I realize this review is very very late, however I did want to say I really enjoyed it. You made everyone in character and believable and your attention to detail was amazing. I really like Miho too, I would love to see this continued, and while I realize it's been a long time since this story was finished I'd love to see a few one-shots that delve a little bit more into Eiri's newfound relationship with his kids. Especially Miho. I'd def. love to see what happens at their little New Years visit (does Eiri's family know about them? I'd assume Touhma probably would considering his stalker-like fascination with Eiri, but yeah, just wondering) Alright, so now that I've rambled long enough, I'll let you be. Just a few ideas in case you find yourself with writer's block :) Anywho, I hope to see SOMETHING from you soon, perhaps a new chapter of Little Conversations? lol till next time!

GoldenRat chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
Nice little kid fic.
aoh chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
i usually hate yuki and shuichi with kids, but you made this story come out real good, in characzer and lifelike. i loved it.
ElusiveEvan chapter 9 . 2/4/2006
I'm sure I've reviewed a billion times, but, I love this story! You rock, and I almost wish there was a sequel. I like how Shuichi is really standing up to Yuki :-)
Bloody Dead Rose chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
great story.
suckers love chapter 9 . 8/30/2005
Kawaii! :)
Plushie-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
OO... Yuki has kids... Wow! That's interesting! I'm sorry but, I don't think I'll be able to continue reading this, but I'm sure a lot of people would! Hehe... Well, I have to say Eiri/Shu all the way and something like that... You know, you have awesome writing skills. Because when I read this, I literally blacked out for like 30 seconds... I feel my heart sink and everything. OO! That's power...
The Angst Whore chapter 9 . 3/5/2005
Yet again, this was wonderful.

I, myself, have never completed a full story, even though one of my new ones: Innocent eyes, planned to come out in June(may change), has the first and last chapter with nothing between.

But anyway, I really enjoyed your story.
Ildreen Love chapter 9 . 3/3/2005

I can't beleve it's over! So soon!

I love this fic, every piece of it. And the ending!

I wonder if Miho will open up under the influence of Shuichi. And if Nabiko and Hibiko will visit more often too. And what about Yuki's fourth child?

Ahh too many questions...

Well, I believe good writting leads you to wonder about it's characters, so

'Till next one!

baka-onna2003 chapter 9 . 3/1/2005
Ok, super-uber good. Though I didn't get the ending with the air conditioning thing. And are you going to write a sequal? It would be really nice if you did... *hinthint*
0ri chapter 9 . 2/28/2005
_ such a good story. thankyou so much for writing this! i really enjoyed it! *hugglez your story*
animegirl12182 chapter 9 . 2/28/2005
I really liked this story! You should do another one for when the kids are older. That would be happiness too. :-)
Kitty in the Box chapter 9 . 2/28/2005
AW! THIS IS SWEET AND HAS A VERY REALISTIC APPROACH. i admire that so much. i had so much fun reading this and i'm so happy. you're definitely a wonderful writer.
Kanilla chapter 9 . 2/28/2005
I sure liked this story..and it dreads me that it is over already'little sniffle*Ill miss those little,adorable kids..and Eiri starting to become more serious!thats good...Im sure he can make a great dad if he tries..*little smile*

gah,now Im rambling again..I always do ,great ficcy,Ill sure miss it!

*yours sincerly,Kanilla*