Reviews for The Beckoning of a Spanish Moon
MixItUp chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Ohh, I love this. All of your stories are excellent.
darklover chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
I really liked this fic. It was great.
CutieSaiyajin chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
Awesome story!
Amarra17 chapter 4 . 5/31/2005
Yet another great story. I love your short works because they are every bit as good as the long ones, and yet i dont have do engross myself in them and shirk my duties for the sake of reading. This was excellent. *2 thumbs up*
karma2burne chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
luv it
Ashlie chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
Hey this was awesome! I totally loved it, and it's so great. Little nitpick though, on chapter 4 you said that the meaning for blanco is blanco :P it's white actually isn't it? I new that Negro was Black, and Rojo was red, and verde was green, they are very similiar in English and French.

Ashlie

PS: Julio sounds scay looking but oddly beautiful, good description of him :P
Bee03 chapter 4 . 9/19/2004
This was great! I'm serious! I liked the not-to-over-the-top-ness of the Spuffy lovin, yet it was enough to make this a subtle nod to a pleasing relationship for the both of them. You work is really great! Keep writing Spuffy fics, I love em all!
Sesshoumaru King of Antarctica chapter 4 . 9/18/2004
aw
Selena Style chapter 4 . 9/14/2004
Oh no! You have to continue this! This is an excellent S6 story dealing with Buffy's depression and the sex that went too far. You should continue it up till the wedding or something, dealing with the pair trying to find a middle ground, etc. You always write amazing romantic spuffy stories, this is definitely a more difficult spin to tell, tring to deal with all their character woes. If not, then excellent story anyway.
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
I liked it. It was weird. Spike's price of bringing Rupert back was a very clever one. Very good stuff. Another story now please. That was highly enjoyable. Ye gods, I'm beginning to sound like Anya.
kristendotcom chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
AWSOME! Wow, short but such a full story that the shortness wasnt disappointing. Loved the chapter were Buffy falls into Julio and sees bits of what Spike is thinking, and the last chapter was perfect! I wish the season had gone more like this, lol. Oh and Lutwidge was great, and the name made me crack up!
Spike50 chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
WHAT? That's the END! And I was hoping for another Eurydice Epic! Dang!
wolf116 chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
This one was just as good as the really long 50 chapter stories. How the heck do you manage to suck a person in like you do? The only thing you do is leave me wanting more of it. Thanks for yet another great story. Can't wait for more writings from you.
Coquine chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
Aw! I like I like I like! Very sweet. And the best part is you could actually see it happening. I'd actually really like to see you tackly season 6 in the way you've done seasons 4 and 5, with a nice epic tale that ends up happily spuffy. Don't take that as a challenge or anything, I'm just saying it would be cool. :-d
goldenshadows chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
really good story. it amazes me where you get all your ideas from!