Reviews for Choices
Brian chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
A very enjoyable story. The way Max and Logan fight and then reconcile was very believable.
Alli-Cameron chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
That is such a sweet story and you have their emotions right. I mean if Max did actually do that and had to come back they probably would have those arguments. That was really good! I'm glad i've added you to my favourite authors! Hope you write more Dark Angel fics soon!

Alli x
Oroma chapter 9 . 1/20/2004
hey, the story is great. i love the whole play of emotion and stuff. had gr8t fun reading it.
but i have question...well sort of- mystic25 also has a story called choices, is liklea series of some sort, and the name of max and logan's girl is alexis as well. whats up with that?
it doesnt really bother me, i mean stoy is gr8 but for a secon i got confused cos i suudenly expectd to here about Jesse and the rest of the gang...oh well.
great story.
oroma chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
scratch what i wrote about the first chapter...i found the second. but my opinion remains the same...its a damn good story.
Oroma chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
this i a very good story. i would so like to see the rest of t. post it or send it to me please. ##
its gr8. i was wondering...is max pregnant and having a miscarriage or something. i mean the blood and cramps and what she sid in the begining about not wantingto leave him...especially now.
at first i thought it was bcos of their new relationship...but now i'm not so sure.
please post.
Bob chapter 9 . 7/3/2003
Ah! I loved this! It was great the way Logan didn't know it was his... if MAx hadn't of been in labour I'm sure she would have kicked his ass for that!
QuirkyTallOne chapter 9 . 7/24/2001
i loved it...one question though,what happened to Erin?
Michelle Drake chapter 9 . 7/24/2001
That was such a great story! I LOVED it! keep up the great writing! :)
RoswellianDarkAngel chapter 9 . 6/18/2001
That was so sweet and cute
Eyezonlyangel chapter 9 . 5/31/2001
i read this ages ago and saw it again and re-read it, i love it
DramaLexy chapter 8 . 5/27/2001
Amazing story. one of my favorite Dark Angel fics. You're a really god writer; I love your style
BlueMoonRain chapter 9 . 5/26/2001
I think this was the first story I ever read. Naturally it's still one of my favorites.
m chapter 5 . 4/16/2001
oh .
Anna7712 chapter 9 . 3/28/2001
Wow Allie! That was very good!I laughed all through the labor scene! lol! I'm a nurse, and I can tell you you got it all right, the stages, the mood of a mother in labor, that was great to read someone writting about what they actually know. I often read things that have no sense at all about medecine, but I don't tell the autors to not embarrass them, but you got it just fine! Great job, I'll look for more.

Anna7712
Yahaira chapter 9 . 3/25/2001
I thought this was the best story I have ever read. Hope you add more chapters!