Reviews for Her Father's Eyes
Renee chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
Are you going to write anymore to the series its getting good. May be make randy a grandfather and at the time of his grandchilds birth he has the same fear that his daughter will die the same way his wife did. Of course she dosent. Hope to hear from you soon.
Renee chapter 11 . 12/28/2005
It is very good. The song was used very well in the story.
sanam chapter 11 . 6/20/2005
OMG! that was so sweet! I LOVED this story it is absolutely amazing...
randysangel chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
gf, i didn't know you are the author of this fic...i read it a while ago. i can't remember if i submitted a review or not, but i wanted to tell you that this was the very first fic i chose to read when i discovered this site...and i totally fell in love with it. you do such a great job with the characters, they totally shine through. i guess you can say after reading this, i became hooked on these fics. i hope you keep writing, cause we'll surely keep reading.
dessilicious chapter 11 . 4/27/2005
aww that was so sad btu sweet. Like I said before bitter sweet.
Latisha C chapter 11 . 2/28/2005
Sweet ending. I hope you do decided to write that prequel. I'm sure it'd be just as good if not better than this story.
amandapanda1523 chapter 11 . 2/28/2005
Good Chapter I'm sorry to see it end
takers slave82 chapter 11 . 2/28/2005
omg loved this story please please please write a prequel
Pinayprincesa chapter 10 . 2/27/2005
aw ang cute cute naman!:D:D:D:D:D
Pinayprincesa chapter 11 . 2/27/2005
aw so sweet!:D:D:D
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 11 . 2/26/2005
AWESOME story. i vote for prequel. Write a prequel
dessilicious chapter 10 . 2/11/2005
aww.. How bitter sweet!
captess.charisma chapter 10 . 2/6/2005
aww.. how sweet, randy and amber finally get along and he has to let her go so soon. wishing he could take back all those years and spend every moment with her, i think it would have been way molre dfferent though. anways great chapter, update soon
Pinayprincesa chapter 9 . 2/6/2005
aw ang cute cute naman!:D Post more soon!
Latisha C chapter 10 . 2/6/2005
Great chapter. It was really good and I liked the lyrics too.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »