Reviews for Repentance Against Sin
rowen raven chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
As others were- I have not seen

As others saw- I could not bring

My passion fron a common spring.

Alone is one of my favs. yup me again, i just droped by your profile to send you a message, and stumble on this little story. Its good, i love the thoumaxsuguru pair, and the drama around it its great, i feel a little sorry for Hiro, but i'm gobsmacked, baffeled and stupified and rendered speachless with this last chap, whats up with the yuki suichi pov. not the mention the ryuichixshuichi cheating right under yuki's nose, i know the guy is a dickhead jerk at best of time, but not even him steps so lowly as to cheat on shuishi no matter how many flaws the later has, any way i hope for more thouma and suguru on next chap. oh and i'm confused, where they taken both suguru and thouma, and if so who ever it was has a death wish, you don't mess with segushi and come up alive. ja ne.
KaoruSaionji chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Wow! Strong story! Thank you for it!
CTCometfan chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
'Cries!' Aww, I feel so bad for Suguru! Are you going to continue with the story?
Vicious Havoc chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Yay! -Squees and melts.- You'll have to forgive the fangirling.. I'm just so glad that other people have found out that the TohmaxSuguru pairing is the smex! Though... I feel bad for the poor little thing... -Pets and helps care for Suguru.- And, I feel bad for Hiro.. He needs someone too... -Ponders.- Anyways! I like your writing style and idea, though.. I think you should probably have a second beta.. Or maybe I just notice everything.. ; Wow.. This is a huge review! Anyways! -Hands big bag of cookies and Pocky.- This is great and continue to post the chapters!
Little Karma chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
update soon i want to know what happens next
MistressxCandlelightsxChaos chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
Great work!wonderful story though. I just hope that Tohma really does kick Suguru's "Fathers" ass. Because to do that to such a wonderful bishounen is INJUSTICE! But the story flows really well and it's a wonderful piece of work. But for pairings with Hiro, couldn't you put him with Eiri's brother? Well please update soon! -
KawaiiGaku443 chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
I am obsessed with this story! I love TohmaXSuguru pairings and love them both. Tohma is so kind... Poor Hiro though not having anyone... but I'm glad they stayed friends. NO! Suguru! Why didn't you run away? I think that his father is sick, especially when he told Suguru to say he didn't love Tohma... he should burn in hell.
Julie C chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Oh, the story is really good, I just love all the angst _ you should update and soon! :D
SasuNaru-kun chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
Update please? I love this story and I cry if you do not update!
pickle-san chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
Oh I have a perfect suggestion! Hiro x Ayaka, Shuichi x Yuki, Ryuichi x Tatsuha! Umm, I guess that chapter's a memory ot something... Well update soon!

Toodles!
Hopeakaarme chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Aw, that was so sweet... So angsty, and so sweet at the same time...

How about HiroXTatsuha? That thought has been bothering me for some time already, and I'd really like to see it happening in some fic, especially if the fic is as well-written as this one!
Kaylariana chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
"Getting up from his desk, he walked over to his younger cousin. Suguru wasn’t looking at him, instead seeming lost in thought, staring absently towards the floor.”

“Tohma was still sitting behind his desk, but still watching his cousin carefully. The emotions that played on his face weren’t natural for him: sorrow, pain, hurt... embarrassment? ‘Suguru, why won’t you reveal to me what is bothering you most? Why do you keep your pain buried so deeply within your heart?’”

A bit confusing.

Another thing, you mentioned that he usually arrived at 6, but later on, it said 11:20, and he thought that he usually never arrived this early. Just little discrpences. (sorry, can't spell)

Otherwise, awsome fic!
Dominatrix MOMO chapter 4 . 3/18/2005
Well, it's been a while. _

That was... A little sadistic, but good nonetheless.
SasuNaru-kun chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
KYA! YOU MUST UPDATE! THIS IS LURVELY STORY! - ;-; poor Suguru! ITS ALL RIGHT! TOHMA_SAMA'S HERE 4 U!
TIBryant chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
Wow... this moved me so much. I love this here fanfic more than I've ever loved a Gravi Fic.