Reviews for To Far
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Great job on the story I liked it alot, keep up the good work.
Puldoh chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
woah, wicked
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I like it! It has a fair amount of Mikey in it, don't worry! XD Keep up the good work!
NEXTLOVER chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Y'know, I can actually see this happening. Out of the four, Raph would have that compulsion, that "instinct" (I guess) to commit such an act. He's got, to me, the widest range of emotion. One minute he's at one end of the spectrum, then the next, he's on the opposite end. Couple that with his short fuse, yes, he's definitely capable of killing one of his brothers. & Splinter. Raphael is just so hard to characterize and get a feel for, but I think you did a good job of doing that.
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
AW! This was so beautiful. i don't think Raph would really ever get that mad at his bro's but you did an awesome job here showing what would happen if he did. I liked it a lot. This one is defianatley going on my faves list.
Rizzle chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Aw. They're so forgiving.
Dory's human replica chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
excellent - Raph is done perfectly and it has a well spread-out set of dramatic events. this is really good - a simple but effective plot and that you have given a real personal twist! great work!
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
i have to say that this story is kinda unreal to my taste even though that I like it. Sometimes it is important to have proper plot structure. I would say that this is more of a snippet. Anyways, a good attempt and I KNOW that u can do a better one for your newer fics.
Donny's Girl chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
if you'd made him kill leo., i'de have killed u. just kidding:) wow, awesome! so...bloody! ha! casey took a picture! hilarious! april has to see that one. leo and raph hugging? heehee:) i luv 1 shots
reluctantdragon chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
aw... thats sweet. well, the ending is, anyway. (grins)

Good job!
spootycup chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
I liked a lot. I like that fact that at the end you put especially Leo. Ralph really likes him, but doesn't show it often. You expressed that well.
Buslady7803 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Well, it's ok- I see this as more of a nightmare than actually happening. I thought he'd like wake up and find out it was a lousy dream. The only thing I don't see, sai aren't sharp. But I'll let that slide
Vestque the Artist chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Sorry, I had to stop reading. Way too OOC for me, and I think other readers will feel the same way...

You do have good sentence structure and stuff, but the story line...not believable, not even for tmnt.

But don't let this discourage you. You had the guts to post your stories and ideas, and for that you are respected. Just try not having the characters so OOC, Raph would *never* cut his brother, not even if he was mad, not even if he was insane *well, maybe a little if he was insane, but even then he would feel immediate and heavy remorse, and even then, Leo just wouldn't go crazy on him with his swords...not possible* So yeah, I don't want to make this sound mean, or like a flame. (It's not, just a suggestion of sorts. :))

But don't give up, maybe try something new, or do some research on tmnt, (I am not insulting you and your knowledge of tmnt, but for me I know it took a hell of a lot of research in all of the different universes of tmnt as well as all the different views of tmnt held by the authors here before I could successfully write a tmnt story, I’m just saying don't knock it)

So yeah, I'm still looking for more of you, btw

So don't let me down :)