Reviews for A Little Slice of History
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
REALLY good. What's "ALDIverse"?
zookitty chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Aw good story!
Jessluvr4ever chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I bet Jess was a cute baby. That was really good.
miarae chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Beautifully done :) one question: what is ALDI? (other than a chain of supermarkets :P)
SamiJoe chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Frankie! I mean...big Frankie, since we have a little Frankie...but...uh...Frankie!

I like how you showed everyone's view of it, and how Frankie (big Frankie...heh) obviously already knew his son was an asshole, given that he didn't really try to stop him. I also like that Liz thinks she can do it herself. I like it when Liz is like that.

"He's gonna be such a good kid."

LOL.

Great one-parter. :) Loved it.
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
hello! i hope you didnt feel neglected, not that you'd notice, my computer was stuffed, and the other computer is out in the open for everyone to see so i couldnt review. eheh, this story so cute! i love frankie, he's guh-roovy!
rorynjess4ever chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Aw, that was sweet, nice and simple. :-D
FWA chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
aw. little jess. *pinches cheek* adorable. liz is so funny and sweet. i love all the ALDI characters (who doesnt adore sofia? seriously.)
bexlewis chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
aw! thats all I can say! :D x
sarahmariano chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
aw thats cute :) good work! i love these types of stories. all about jess :D hehe keep writing!
smile1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Hey!

This was a really cute piece of fiction and I enjoyed reading it.

Bye, smile :-)
Jessica chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Aw so cute... I had to smile at the end... :) I liked that Liz didn't really care that Jimmy was gone because she had Jess... Aw I can't stop smiling!
terradaina chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Very sweet. Confused a bit with the various names, but very good. I love your writing.