Reviews for Generation One Universe The Project N Crisis
Jetplague chapter 23 . 11/6/2011
Hey there to anyone still reading. I'm in limbo on this story if you haven't already guessed. Do I want to finish it...yes, of course. Do I have time to do it...no. I hope to someday, but I'm so busy in my personal life that I have no time in my "fan fic writing" hobby side. It's truly a shame that I might not get back to it. But seeing how I'm trying to focus more on raising my son and making a living, I think it's a fair trade. I'm also trying to move away from fanfics and opting instead to make more of a real writing career for myself. Take care for now, and thanks for the comments.
pacificuser chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Still pretty good! Needs some formatting and spelling corrections though.
pacificuser chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
My God! This is very,very good! Just needs quite a bit of proof-reading and editing... But very good still.
Alikko chapter 23 . 2/15/2010
Noticed you have updated this story in three years, also your website is no longer up are you going to finish this story or have you abandoned it?
Alikko chapter 23 . 10/3/2008
This story is really good, I keep coming back to see if you finished the story or added another chapter. I hope you do finish this story sometime.
Tariq chapter 23 . 7/7/2007
Hi. Cool! Plz update more frequently.
Jetplague chapter 22 . 5/12/2007
Hi all...responding in here just to keep you informed. I know you're all waiting for more chapters...and not to sound like a broken record (Or CD or downloaded music file..whatever) but I'm sorry that it's taking so long. I haven't forgotten about this story...been really busy of late. Other stories get attention sometimes...and this one will also. Sorry, sorry, sorry...did I mention I'm sorry? Keep the faith ya'll...more chapters will come soon.
bloodhawk268 chapter 22 . 4/17/2007
Update, please!
Tariq chapter 22 . 1/17/2007
Hi. Awesome chapter! I'd like to see the dinobots and other combiners soon!
Lennex chapter 22 . 11/5/2006
Great story so far. i hope we will see the rescure attempt a succsess. I like the spin on the old generation gives it a more real feeling and i like the updates on the transformations. Keep up the great work
Lil' Monroe chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
It's writing like this that encourages me and other authors to write better. You heard this a lot but, sure, your older and you have more experience in writing. I'm serious, I can hardly find any errors in here, you have great detail, you even made me think that this is the way that Hasbro should've gone when Project N came into the picture! The new Transformers movie coming out in 2007 should have you as the script or the story writer. I'll all saying is, go for being an author or movie writer. Trust me, you really have the skills to do it.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 22 . 6/18/2006
Cliffjumper as cliffhanger. Hmm. That was a fairly stupid stunt. Good thing the 'Cons were too distracted to see him. Please update again soon!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 21 . 5/25/2006
So that's what the Heart of Cybertron is. Thanks for clarifying that for me. The action is heating up again. Please update again soon!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 20 . 5/7/2006
A great chapter. C'mon, Skyfire, snap out of it! Please update again soon!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 19 . 4/30/2006
Me no like Megatron. Please swat him. Hard. Hopefully after seeing all that Skyfire will come to his senses. Please update again soon!