Reviews for Chilly Down
Silly13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Okay, you can't just not finish this!
ButterflyOnTheWall chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I'd love a chapter 2. I wanna see what Jareth has to say when he gets up
Flying Dragonite chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That peach fight was HILARIOUS! LOL! DI'd you abandon this? Pouts. Aww man
pimma chapter 1 . 9/3/2011

I LOVED IT! Sarah really does blame him a lot
S chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Freakin' hilarious, I couldn't breathe for
tichtich2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
lol soo funny

and the fact she came up with 39 reason to throw peaches at jareth and 2 more to throw other peach things ... next think you know she'll be throwing peach snapps and peach lipgoss at him :P

thnx for the great fanfic

ps. going in faves and cant wait till you update !
UmbriFiica chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh my word, you must please continue with this fic! I read 13 0'clock and then this one and I love them. Hilarious, and dark, and wonderful! And I love the peach throwing.
ZigBabe chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I love this story, more please? I know it has been four years since you worked on this, but if you ever get an itch to write more, I would definitely read it.

Oh, and I love this peach fight in both stories. Sarah sure has a lot of reasons to be pissed at Jareth.

Great Story!
Glass Dragon chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Yes! I LOVE this chapter! It's so funny and cute! 39, huh? And still single? Shows how Sarah feels about Jareth, I guess. Will you please write the next chapter? Hold on, you wrote this in... 0;;

Goodbye, cruel world...

No, I mustn't give up!

Like the quote said, "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Maybe I can annoy you into keep writing this story!

point is, will you please contiue this refreshingly wonderful story? Pretty please?
LadyLefaye chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I was wondering if you were ever going to continue this. It woud be lovely to see a happy ending for Sarah and Jareth!
sarcastic sweetheart chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
wow. thats all i can really come up with for that. i do wish you would update though i know its been a while.
FoxxyBunniB chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
poor sara, no wait poor poor jareth the goblin king!
Aede Kay chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I LOVE you story!

I read the first one and couldn't wait to read this one.

I Love Labyrinth!

Please update soon!
Underground Girl chapter 1 . 5/6/2005

i'm a Spanish girl who is living in Belgium and i just want to say that i just love this story.

I'm waiting for month's for the next chapter.

I hope you still write..

Good luck!