Reviews for Excuses, Excuses
pinkperson chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
This was really wonderful. You write such detailed descriptions of emotions and what's happening, you can really picture everything. This made me wish the third movie didn't make MJ such an obnoxious character.
Imaginarian chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
That was really the end? You have to keep going! This is definitely on my favorites list.
Miss Tabaldi chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
This was a great story! Too bad there won't be a sequel. *hint hint*

JK

;)
enchantedsleeper chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
No, no, nu uh! That is not the end, because you are going to write a sequel, aren't you? Letting me know about what happens after that, with lots of fluff, like a nice, kind author. Right?
conan98002 chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
I really enjoyed this fic I already read it once but forgot to review
betty brant chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
To those readers who have liked this story enough to want to see me continue it, I'd like to say that I'm flattered and I thank you. I don't however (at least at this point) think that I will be writing any more along this story line. As far as I'm concerned, this story is complete as it is, and "Memories and Revelations" is the "true" sequel. I always envisioned "Excuses, Excuses" ending somewhat unhappily or indefinitely. Anyway I much prefer the way in which the movie handles the character arc of PP/Spider-Man to what would happen if I tried to continue it (e.g. there'd be no "Spider-Man No More" episode, and no big reveal in the abandoned warehouse scene - one of my favorite moments). Thanks for asking though; I'm glad you liked it enough to want more. bb.
techgeekster chapter 4 . 1/30/2005
This is actually a review about chapter 5, I really think you should have sequel to this (is that how you spell it?)
techgeekster chapter 5 . 1/30/2005
That, that was one of the best Peter and MJ love story I had ever read! I loved it! Your great at showing what they are feeling and how they would react. Keep it up! I love this story!
VeltaIO chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
Nicely done. Thanks for a fun read. I particularly enjoyed the second half. Keep writing.
bobby chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
THis is a great story! i think i liek this a littel better then ur other one but that one seems a littel more complete. I really hop efor a sequel of this. TO me i feel this story is still incomplete.
Dark Gotham chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
Oh my goodness. This is such a wonderful story that you have written.
Courtney Belle chapter 5 . 10/24/2004
There is only one word I can think of that could ever come close to describing this story: exquisite. And you know, that word doesn’t even begin to do this fabulous work of art any sort of justice. It was almost like living a dream dream, reading it. I felt MJ’s emotions, as many as their were, as she made her way out of the theatre; as she berated Peter for his countless excuses. In the same way, I could feel Peter’s emotions too. It was like floating there during the whole thing with the fantastic ability to read their minds. When Peter and MJ landed on her balcony, I didn’t want it to end for them either.

I love the way you ended it. It leaves the reader craving more, but at the same time, gives them confidence that it’s going to work out in the end because Mary Jane is going to MAKE it work out. Which is a wonderful way to counteract the desperate craving for more. )

An exquisite masterpiece that all MJ/Peter fans everywhere should make time to read.

XOXO Plaids and Stripes
Thedummie2 chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
Very well-written. You should definitely write a sequel to this.
lovedoves chapter 5 . 9/29/2004
That was one of D best Spidey's FanFics I've ever read!

I luv the different take on how MJ found out about Parker's secret :)
jjonahjameson chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
Wow, this is fantastic! For someone who keeps saying she not a writer, you sure can write.:)

I'm so glad I finally caught up with this, I hope you write more stories soon.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »