Reviews for Chained
midd chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
i think it already IS interesting.. _
Petrified chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
This looks very promising. ) I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you'll update very soon!
Blue Orbs-Blue chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
WAAH! so interesting! please update soon! i luv the pairings and i'd luv to see Tezuka sleep in Fuji's [weird ;D ] room and vice versa
Silence chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Oh haha I like this so far! Please do continue again soon-I'm interested in finding out the next part :P
madamadadane chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I totally LOVE the idea of them being handcuffed together! Go you!

Ayame chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Things WILL get more interesting and I am dying for those ! *Holding a banner saying : Go Go Lanrete !* _
babymar-mar chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
i like! please write more and how are they going to change clothes if they cant take the handcuffs off?
animefreak1586 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
hmm... it is fun to see people suffer XD This is an interesting idea for a fic.. keep up the good work.. and update soon~
Ryuuza chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Wai~! *glomps* Very happy with this story, it looks to be very promising and slashy and fun. XD Great job. I like the pairings too, and so far everyone seems to be in character. Though you might want to address the "using the bathroom" and "sleeping" thing...they all live in separate houses...and their parents should at least be informed about this "special training" and such, right? Yess...but I likes. Great job! _.v.
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Wa... Kinky! Handcuffs! Haha... Anyway, please update quickly I can't wait to see Momo and Ryoma together nya! Sigh, I just love PoT fics...
Emis chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
handcuffs?kikny...i mean umm nice idea! please write more!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4