Reviews for And Then There Were Two
Inguz chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
This is a great fic too! I love your writing style and will eventually go on to read the rest of your stuff. I'm pretty busy with my fic at the moment though, so till next time.

Keep up all the good work!
GoldAngel2 chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
Now everything's tied together-a nice cohesive whole-I see this as a segue into "Attack and Counterattack" and the entire saga is plain.

The attacks on the Argo by Gralnacz is just a sign of his inherent insanity-and will lead to his ultimate end.

Great as usual.

BTW Freddo-the artwork in the story documents you sent me did not come out-maybe you can send them to me as bitmaps or JPEGS.
GoldAngel2 chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
And now the first taste of how unspeakably vile and evil Ekogaru and his converts K'RHells and Rikashans are-an infant as the first casualty and a private liner as a target-they are lower than low.

I see the Argo is there to serve and protect though-the first of her many battles against the Dark Lord.

Now for Act 4...
GoldAngel2 chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
A new story-but wait, this is the first story of the saga updated, because I did review the 1st chapter.

Okay now, a lot of what happened later in the story now makes sense-like Paul and Aliscea's coupling and Jonathan's plight. As well as Aliscea's paternal background and how Ekogaru began his mad quest.

off to the next chapter...
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Nice start.
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
You must have an infinate imagination to think of thes intricate well wrought plots-I like the personal reflections of Rosslowski and his own loneliness-and the voice of his "intended".

And the revenge of Gralnacz daughter-I wonder what role she'll play.

Once again I'm hooked-and I'm not a fan of science fiction-good job.