Reviews for What do you do with a drunken vampire?
madascheese chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I really liked this story! Even though you described it as a silly fic, I thought it was really well's about time someone injected more humour into the show! Also, I don't think it's too far fetched considering Drew's love for moping lol :-)
LilVampireNinja chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
OMG! This story was so funny, i was pissin myself of laughing, I especially liked the part when Marty told Drew "I'm your fairy godmother!" lol :D

If u want any vampire high stories to read, i've doing one called 'forbidden love' it's a Drew/Sherry pairing, I was thinking of taking it off coz no one is reviewing it, but if you could plz give it a try! Thankyou
Finalfaw chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
not bad by the way do u no if there was a 2nd series of vampire high?
Radish Earrings chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
tee hee! this is really funny! yay! I love Vampire High! yay! I think Merril and marty suit!
Tunder28 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006

that was a good one
Cathartic Trance chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Ah, finally a story that made me laugh out loud. Murdoch as Drew's "one"... lol. I also liked that drunken zigzag part. For some reason it reminds me of my clumsiness whenever I laugh too much (I can't stand properly and when I do succeed at standing and start to walk I can't walk straight O_o). Anyways, this is going in my favorites!
VenomVampire chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Pretty good. Drew and would be hilarious! I was thinking about doing some short, silly story about Marty getting a hair cut.