Reviews for The Cairo Saga, Book 4: Operation Chindit
Steve Aja wulf chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Good story hope u will finish it sometimes
cklammer chapter 15 . 11/15/2009
This is my review for the first 15 chapters.

This is the last of the Cairo stories and it is as exceptionally good as the the three previous stories. Lots of action, backstabbing, intrigue but the best is that is it is incomplete. So, JA Baker, if your creative muse permits then please continue this story ...
WBH21C chapter 15 . 7/10/2009
So very well done!
Akalon chapter 15 . 6/25/2007
Is there any chance of you updating this story anytime soon after you get more out for Slackers?
chaosguard9 chapter 15 . 3/8/2006
omg this is and awesome book with all the fighting and politics and what not i cant wait for it to be done
Texray1 chapter 15 . 11/16/2005
Nice. Keep it up. A little faster next time. I love this story.
Sphinx8 chapter 15 . 11/16/2005
Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand!

Nice of you ter include them old browncoats from Firefly. Keep going, yer doin'great (as if ye didn't know ;D)
Kojak chapter 14 . 11/15/2005
you have to finish this... you are so good at writing battletech...
Texray1 chapter 14 . 8/21/2005
Yeah! About time somebody nuked those Blakist bastards!
geminidude88 chapter 13 . 7/14/2005
great story-when are you coming out with more?
geminidude88 chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
i have been reading book 1,2,3,and now up the good work! this storyline kicks ass! can't wait to see what happens next.
Texray1 chapter 11 . 5/16/2005
The supply depots are called a cache, not a cash. Just a note.
eliteElite chapter 12 . 5/16/2005
Woo Hoo!

keep going!
Sphinx8 chapter 10 . 4/1/2005
Auch, Steven Cairo going into Beserker Mode again! Always a treat ter read yer stories laddie. I caught meself humming "The Friends of Mr. Cairo" when I read this. Keep going like that laddie!

Guarding Cheops

The Sphinx
Mike chapter 10 . 3/25/2005
hey, good job! I really like it when people add interseting factual tidbits, and being that I know a think or two about knives, glad you got it right! you arn't justa action story of some metal bemoths blowing up other ones, you have a bit of debth to it, so thats great! keep it up!