Reviews for Troubles of a Dead Person
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
That's just... gourgeous! *still laughing* Usually, I don't care a -beep- about Noa, but he deals amazingly well with the situation - for a wanabe-bad-guy invented to fill the hole between two seasons. XD Jou is great, but I guess, it's still a good thing that he never made it into the finished script. Till the third episode, Joey would have bite through his Millenium Spoon . (Actually, I invented a made-up Millenium item myself - the mighty Millenium Dice! ) But, to be honest, I think Jous mission is impossible - till the next scriptwriter goes crazy... Good luck!
Luciado chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
-blink-
CaptainInuyasha777 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Hold it, hold it-

WHAT?

This is possibly the most confusing thing I've ever tried to read, aside from my own thoughts.

Well, I'd better reread it and see if I can figure it out.

If I can't, I'll send a link to my genius buddy and HE'LL figure it out for me!

OK, I'm off to reread.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
LOL oh! that was funny! i really liked it!

Sapphire
Killian chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
weird? check. Awesome? check. I REALLY LIKE THIS! i don't know why but i have a liking for weird things!
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Weird. But I liked it. Very much. Update quick.
Snow Angel chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Ya darn right.
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
*giggles* I liked that Jou, he was cool. I mean he wasn't irrating or obnoxious. *grins* I could see his character, well his almost character. This was inspiring, gives me an idea for a Seto/Jou fic. buwahahahhaha watch out world. Love your work! *grins* *glomps Misura* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Wow. I followed it until the very end. The very very end, as in the last paragraph. Don't know why Noa woke up next to Mokuba. But the rest of it was funny. It eerily reminds me of a book I'm partway through called "Good Omens". Both are hilarious.

Great job

DSF
Alian lost chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Wow! O_o nice job...
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
...yes,it was...very much so...

Though I must admit I laughed my ass off at Jou's comments...and poor Noa.

But it all turned out well in the end ne'? Or actually anything is beter then Rebecca...poor Yugi, and Mokuba.

heh

Cool little one-shot Misura-san!

_