Reviews for Perhaps, Maybe
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Aweeee!

Cute. Fluff. Sweet.

Sirius is so funny. Oblivious. :)

Flustered!Remus is adorable.

Loved it!
combosolo chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
First things first...

It started on my birthday! Woot for me! (and you of course, for picking such a fantastic day)

And I loved how where It Ought Not was capitalised... I was wondering if I was the only person who actually thought in capital letters, which I do from day to day life.

And I loved Sirius' 'Not Entirely Platonic Feelings' phrase. My new favourite euphemism!

And the final line sealed the deal... it was a brilliant 'aww' versus 'squee' moment.
suckers love chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Tis adorable. :)
oughttobedeleted chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Aw, very sweet. It brought about many feelings of warm fuzzies. Love it!
Kilikapele chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Perfect! I loved this so much. Really sweet. Thanks! :D
aleey chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
AWW. That was so adorable. A for fluff.
ViciousWolfie chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
This was one of the most adorable fics I've ever read! _ I'm all giddy now. Lovely!
MoonlightMarauder chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Aww.. This was just so extremely sweet! A perfect piece of fluff. Great job!
hp4me chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Beautiful. Truly.

hp4me
FlamencoPenguin chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
yum. quite a delicious read. you must do this again.

-the flamencopenguin
Jlarinda chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
XD AW

I think I might probably maybe be in love with them both! Gyaa they're soo cute!

This fic is too cute!

*continues squeeing like an idiotic puppy fan and forgets about the review*
moonanddogstar chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Aw! That was wonderful. I especially liked the day-by-day realisations that Sirius went through. Well written and a lovely ending.
greeninkstain chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Caused uncontrollable 'aww-ing'. _ Loved it. Very cute.
mackitten chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
This was absolutely wonderful! You have a wonderful writing style that makes me laugh occassionally, in a good way. I kind of hope you continue it, but if you don't thats cool..I'll just pout. ;)
Mei Zhen chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
''...and were going to die before graduation or something.'' LMAO! So cute, fluffy and... fuzzy feeling! Yay! ;)