Reviews for The GQ Interview September 2004
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Ditto this to my review of the Time article.

Never seen this type of fic before. love it.
clarkoholic chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
WOW! This is so great. I felt like I was reading an actual ariticle about an actual person. Great great job!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
_ nicely done. got here on way of recommendation esp since i dont usually do oneshots. but yes this was truely enjoyable.
infinity8 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
To totally shift gears -

Thank you.

LuthorCorp.

God help us all.

That part really made me smirk. Lovely piece of yours, it seems very "real".
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
SWEET!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
A very interesting - yet applicable - format. Obviously, it suited the story perfectly seeing as the story was an interview, but I mean more than that. Unfortunately, *what* exactly I mean, I can't vocalize. I've been staring at this review for three minutes without any luck. In any case, I really enjoyed it. It's nice to take a break from the standard stories, especially with something that is *good*. And this story was definitely good.
rebecca chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
This was excellent. The answers were spot on. You got a good handle on Lex's syntax.

Good job.
markmark261 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Enjoyed it. Really liked the "I needed two words" line.
namjai chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
This was a different sort of experience: I'm used to fan fiction that gives me a glimpse into Lex's mind, but this one made me feel like I'd never, ever know him. He wouldn't let me. Good job. (As usual!)
saibie chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
I loved it! Very much in character, interesting and appealing.
Czech Angel chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Quote:Lex is an alluring combination of reserve, calm, urbaness, and, oh, did we mention, sexiness.

Truer words have never been spoker. Great job! I really enjoyed it.
Knightm chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
This was an interesting premise…I’m surprised Lex sat through the interview and didn’t punch the guy out… I’m also intrigued by how he would sit through a question like “is Clark your trick