Reviews for Stars
EdmeOreo chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I think that the actual movie should have ended this way. Of course, they'd have to find a new way to start the story, because Rose would be dead. It would still be a MUCH better way to end the movie.
castiel in the tardis chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I'm crying :(
kylie-siobhan chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That made me cry like, a ton. Amazing.
Lady Annabelle chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Oh! That's so sweet that she stayed! I do kinda feel bad that she broke her promise, though.

Love,

Lady Annabelle
I Need More Cowbell chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
That was a sad, but beautiful story! Great job; I really enjoyed this.
heyheyyodolay chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That was confusing and sad
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Eep! A scene fic with a twist. So sad, tragic... me loves! Onto my C2 with you... Btw, you'll be most interested in my vid (yes, I said vid, it's not a fic just yet :D) "Written In The Stars" for Titanic, please check it out and review! Thanks! _

Sincerely, *SimbiAni*

Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
jam2008 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Hi I think this story resembles the movie a we bit too much.
WizardWriter86 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Alright, I'm not a titanic fan, gotta say that I don't really like chick flicks, but this is good. You've won me over. I like this fic, it's well written and I do like the idea of Rose staying with Jack. Nice writing.
Jo Raven chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Great one-shot story.

It was beautiful.

Nicely written as well.
princessavg chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I kind of like that ending a lot better than the one in the movie. Good job.
Bribles chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
AW! SO SWEET! I LOVE JACK AND ROSE!
reader972 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
that's an ending i wanted to happen...but did it happen? unfortunately not ;)...i liked it a lot.
Leader of the Penguins chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
omigod! that was so sad at the end i cried about as much as i did when murdoch shot himself ( and i cried ALOT. i still do ...) ur a brilliant writer, and thanx 4 reviewing my short stories. as u can probably tell, my sense of humour is very warped! keep up the excellent work!
eponine caulfield chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I love this! It's such a unique idea and you're a fantastic writer. PLEASE don't listen to Destiny- Gurl or whatever. Your story is perfect as it is. I don't think she really gets that pretty much the whole point of the story is that Rose stays with Jack and dies. ::Rolls eyes:: But, whatever. I love it! Keep up the good work!