Reviews for How Couldn't I?
Sub Rosa 19 chapter 6 . 10/13/2006
This story has me hanging every chapter.

Well done. Malfoy's characterisation is perfect. Malfoy in your story is truly what we know J.K makes him to be.

So I going to tell you something and I hope you give your opinion to. J.K said two characters would die - my bet is that it will be Voldemort and Draco. He is the antagonist and the representation of continued prejudices even if Voldemort dies. I'm sad to think it, but I've got my money on him dying.

I'd love to here your thoughts on this,

Lovmysr
bree chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
oh gosh! i love this story! so much fluffy goodness. absolutely brilliant. looking foreward to you next update! :)
shortkake chapter 6 . 12/6/2005
AW! I LOVED it! it was soo coolio!
shortkake chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
AAH! Cliff hanger! I love them yet they drive me CRAZY! k gotta go read MORE!
shortkake chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
AWESOME! I love it!so... AWESOME!
WannaBea chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
I didn't like it! I LOVED IT !

lol

Your story is AWESOME !

Please update soon
sexy-tease chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
Hey, great story, update it soon. I can't wait for the rest of this story!
Babe-ette chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
great chapter write again soon!
end1essly chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Bravo, Bravo. Very nice. I just read your first chapter, and I'd like to tell you that it was absolutely refreshing. I like seeing what other people's views are on Mafloy, since JK never really seems to...although Draco crying to Moaning Myrtle in the 6th book was a big clue. Anyway, this was very good so far. Alas, I must move on! Best of luck with your writing!
xoKaSsIeox chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
I LOVE IT!
tankbbg chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
This is really good! You have got to update soon!
ali-lou chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
Really good story, I'll be waiting for an update! I love the feeling of desperation that sort of hovers over this fic, well not only desperation but sort of, inevitability, or something. Sorry if that didn't make sense...Update soon!
Fanatic-Fan chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
aw... this is such a sweet story! Please update soon!
Pinky-Zinky chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
Nice...
mandi-danielle chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
well, that was just a wee bit late for a usual update but that is quite alright. i will have to admit that i did i have to reread the last chapter to know what was going on but i liked it none-the-less.i hope you update soon.i really like this story!keep it up!

mandi-danielle