Reviews for Deconstructing hell
Hercules8 chapter 24 . 3/19/2014
I don't if I like this. The Scoobys are stupid, which is not that to believe. The fights are great! Also Spike and Angel are still an awesome partners.
Cecilia Green chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I knew it. Angel is dead. I think I'm choking up a bit here, but it's such a good story, I can't stop reading.
Cecilia Green chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Is Angel dead? no no no Angel is dead isn't he? he's dead. Angel...
Dead.
NinaJansen chapter 30 . 12/14/2012
rpfan1976 chapter 30 . 11/4/2012
Loved this! Can't wait to read the sequels.
Zenumasu chapter 21 . 6/9/2011
I'm sure you're aware he's called william the bloody because of his poetry right? Not cuz he was violent before?
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 30 . 8/5/2009
A very good, ingenious, and well-written story (with the exception of a few glaring typos, like 'sowed' for 'sewed'), but there was one thing that broke the suspension of disbelief. Andrew straight and sleeping with Dawn? You have to be kidding. Nobody could possibly believe that. Andrew is gayer than a wagon-load of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
ashes at midnight chapter 30 . 4/1/2009
loved this story. going to read the next one now :)
ashes at midnight chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
oh this story is great so far! :)
ashes at midnight chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
haha... sex goddess!

*snorts*

i wasn't sure about this story at first, but it's becoming interesting!

adding to fav's
brolly501 chapter 30 . 2/15/2009
awesome story loved it though kinda sad spike didnt end up with buffy
Pray for me. Pray chapter 30 . 8/5/2008
Hey nice plot! I read the sequel already. The inclusion of Dana was good.
David Fishwick chapter 30 . 6/25/2008
Nice idea and thanks for writing.
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 30 . 6/24/2007
Hey! Just finished reading the fanfic, and I got to say that was one of the most bloody brilliant Buffy stories I've seen so far!

*randomly cheers for Spike and his goddess*
Mori No Hikari chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
Andrew is a surprisingly good spy. Astonishingly, and unexpectedly too. He's a sissy, for pete's sake! It just makes the situation more hilarious, I think.