Reviews for Exorcising A Demon
Jordan McKenzie chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Now I'm just beside myself... I always loved Diagnosis Murder and this episode was my all time favorite. This story is exactly what that episode needed- a conclusion. Beautifully written! Well done! Jordan
epalladino chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Nice conclusion to the episode. Thanks, Beth Palladino
sonneta chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Great story! The characters rang true. More, please?
J0 chapter 6 . 10/31/2004
What a wonderful ending. Elegant and understated, but we know it will all be ok. Nice job.
J0 chapter 5 . 10/31/2004
Wow! It has been some time since I last looked in on this story. It's great. Right now, despite all that Jesse has been through, I think it is Steve who is still stuck in the past. Hopefully both of our guys will get through this and get back to their old selves.
WriterJC chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
yay! the guys are going to be ok - and they had a nice man-o a man-o. nice additiom to the ep :)
WriterJC chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
Uh Oh, poor Jesse, and those words again. Nice job, and despite the angst, I couldn't help giggling at "they know you are scared of me". :)
WriterJC chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
Uh oh. . . I think our boys might be in a little more trouble than we thought . . . . poor Jesse.
WriterJC chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
I love the humor you put into your stories. The whole Miranda situation was hilarious. So was the breakfast deal . . . but what's going on now? Who is the person who delivered that last line?
WriterJC chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
I really liked the description of a turtle going back into its shell - I could totally see that. And talk about putting Steve into a situation where he is out of his element . . . ! Curious to see what will happen next.
WriterJC chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
" . . . maybe this would work after all." Uh huh. Famous last words. Wonder what you've got in store for our boys. Glad you decided to add to this ep, it definitely needed a little something more.
mouse8 chapter 6 . 9/26/2004
This was a great tag story. I loved Jesse realising that Steve needed as much help as he did. Nice job.
JesseTfan chapter 6 . 9/26/2004
Good job! realy loved your story!
Miyo86 chapter 6 . 9/25/2004
. Abosolutely cute story!
cayenta chapter 6 . 9/25/2004
Great story and great ending! Can't wait to read another one of your stories!