Reviews for Throughout Time Yr 6 The Price of Responsibility
Didrika von Mar chapter 14 . 8/12/2006
Sasha,

Oh! Wow, Sirius sure lost his temper!

Didrika von Mar chapter 13 . 8/12/2006

Oh, wow. That was hot.

Didrika von Mar chapter 12 . 8/12/2006
Sasha,

Sorry I was gone so long! We went back to Germany for a bit. ) Very nice chapter! Lots of twists! I will say again, your writing has progressed a lot!

Didrika von Mar chapter 11 . 7/31/2006
Sasha,

Brilliant! Peter comes on the scene!

Didrika von Mar chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
Sasha,

I know not what to say. :( I hope Noelle gets better!

Didrika von Mar chapter 9 . 7/31/2006

They are so sweet. :)

Didrika von Mar chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
Sasha,

Oh, when will Sirius get over himself? He is too full of drama. And Remus and Nicolette! I knew it! I knew she would tell him!

Didrika von Mar chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
Sasha,

Brilliant twist! Will Noelle find out of Remus?

Didrika von Mar chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
Sasha,

Do they really think it is that big deal that she is not virgin? Poor Noelle!

Didrika von Mar chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
Sasha,

What a twist! Noelle's poor mother! Her father should be ashamed of himself. What is with Remus? Did Nicolette tell him of Noelle's illness? I will keep reading!

Didrika von Mar chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Sasha,

Oh my! My favorite chapter yet! You are great writer, and Noelle's father is bastard! Poor Noelle! IS SHE OKAY? I must keep reading!

Didrika von Mar chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Sasha,

Oh, poor Noelle! Reminds me of my Sweet Sixteen, when my mother and father told me we were to move to America. :( It was very upsetting. But poor Noelle! Her love life is so confusing. She has too many a suitor! Will she go for Colin, sexy Slytherin, Sirius, noble Gryffindor, or Olivier, blast from the past? Only time will tell!

I love this story!

Didrika von Mar chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Sasha,

Brilliant! I love this chapter. Sirius is such sweetheart, and Remus finally get girl! Good for him! :) Will Noelle and Lily have hangover next chapter? Will Noelle's parents find out of their club time? I hope Sirius and Lily end up together happy!

Didrika von Mar chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Sasha,

Wow! Your writing has gotten much better since the last story! I like it! Nice length, too. And Cannes sounds wonderful. :) I love how Noelle and her family have their own estate! Brilliant! And she rides? Very much like her character. Also I think copper would look good on Lily! Noelle sounds beautiful, her mother, too. :)

Floss chapter 18 . 9/24/2005
Hey really enjoyed this too, really well written. You're beginning to convert me into a Lily/James/Sirius/Remus fic fan. Really liked how you didn't include Peter in until now, it does makes sense it's very believable that he would do something like that to worm his way into the group. Got to read the next one now to find out how it all ends eek.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »