Reviews for Tying The Knot
OpalMagnus chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I really love the way you write. Wow, i wish I was that saavy. I also really enjoyed the humor. Excellent, I hope to read more from you.

TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Ha! Seto makes Mokuba knot his tie for him!

Anyway, I like this story. Very interesting. I just love the way you made them interact with each other.
Mah-Xien chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Put this on humor...i think .

You're really good at this, aren't you? Oh yes, someone's definitely be obsessing for SetoAnzu fics later, and promise, the blame be on you! (Ryou: she refers to that as something like 'a great opinion-changing author...or something)

Power to Azureshipping!
Shadow Sanctuary chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I'm still "reading this" because I like it. My, for such a talented author, it seemed like a silly question to throw in at the end of a wonderful tale. Lovely, really, just *splendid*, with how you are able to leave the characters just they way they are, let their dialogues flow smoothly, and create a very nice scene to enter into. You've got this extraordinarily wide range of vocabulary, too, but your style of writing is what captures my attention the most. It's so vivid, like I could hear the characters speaking out loud. I swear, prowess like yours extends far beyond a simple adjectives far beyond "entertaining" or "wonderful." My hope is that you keep updating your page so that I can actually have a great author (besides myself, of course _) to read from every now and then. Good writers are so hard to come by on this site, you know...*sighs*
Whimsical Lady chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Ye Gods! Where have you been? This has to be some of the best 'As is' fiction I have seen. Ever.

Your style of writing is basicly flawless, you chose such a wonderful little snippet of time. You have a cute moment (Mokuba tying his tie for him) but pull it off minus the over-sentimental drivel.

Words can not express how glad I am that you are a Pro-Anzu writer.

I know I'm doing a poor job of conveying it but seriously this is wonderful. You have obviously spent some time and effort (or you are AMAZINGLY gifted)on this and it shows. I really have to congratulate you on this. I look forward to reading ANYTHING more you write.

seguha chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
loved it. your stories have great potential. keep it up. i also reviewed overlap and i might review girlfreind when i have time to check it out.
Anime-AngelWings chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
This was a great one-shot. Mainly because it didn't seemed rushed and gave great insight to Anzu's background-her parents. I also enjoyed how Anzu and Seto interacted. Excellent job!
Arigo chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
This is fairly good. I do like how you put it all together and unlike most fics-didn't start at the begging and all. Pretty original. And all the facts about all the other YGO peoples families and nothing about Anzu. But I suppose it helps people in a way-more ideas. You know such as she lives all alone; her mother's dead; her father's abusive and many others. I like the format of this fic and its originality-which i mentioned earlier. A question i have though is- are you going to continue? Or is it a one time thing? A lot of people including myself would say to continue because-its *very* interesting. Though i do think that if you left it at that it wouldn't6 be drwan out and it would be an adorable sort-of one-shot, eh? That latter one is what im supposing you are probably going to do. But whatever makes you happy. Hope to see others.

Isis Jody chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
It's good please update soon!
Tandy chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
awsome fic! Just lovely and very in character