Reviews for One Bullet Short
Nex the Slayer chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
After seven chapters... I am still lost and confused! This is an Awesome mystery! I'm in suspense!

Not exactly sure what happened on the spaceship with Ish and the writing on the wall... could use a little more detail.

Did the writing appear from an invisible claw writing on the wall? Was the writing already there? Did Ish get possessed and write it himself?

I might've just been reading it wrong.

Expert drones? Unexplained Human and Tribal blood? Armies of Drones without transportation? Electric rails moving by themselves? Enemy bases reactivating?

What does it all add up to? I have my theory, but I KNOW I'm wrong!

You can't leave a cliffhanger after FOUR YEARS!

You owe it to your... two readers... to finish this story!

Again, kudos on an Awesome mystery. It's going to haunt me until I finish it.
K. Pepper chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
Heh… I’m amused now, just by the first part. “Aren’t these rails incomplete?” “Yes.” “Isn’t that going to pose a problem?” “Yes.” Abridged version, of course, but I still thought it was funny. And… finally, we have some Juno action! Wow, what a paranoid little bugger he is; but watching him attack the monitors was fun. “A few for this, a few for that… etc…” Good stuff. I like the sense of humor you put in this chapter. I will say, I got slightly confused when he was running away. Something about the way you phrased it left me wondering what exactly happened… or maybe my brain just died; it’s one of the two. XD Anyway, I wonder how Ish stopped and started the carts on the rails? Another little mystery, I guess. Well, I can’t wait to see how the battle goes! Keep up the good writing.

K. Pepper chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
Clues or no clues, I still liked it. I really can’t wait to see what’s in store for everyone. I really hope you keep working on this; it’s really interesting! And your writing gets better every chapter, too. Again, I like the development of your characters, and I like Juno’s “don’t tell me what to do” attitude. It amuses me.

K. Pepper chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
*Sobs* Such a great story, I was so worried that it had been abandoned! I already know most fics up here aren’t updated, but I’m glad this one still is. You’re doing a great job, and don’t let a lack of reviewers discourage you!

K. Pepper chapter 4 . 2/26/2005
Hey, I was starting to wonder what happened to Juno; I guess now I know. Sounds like the rebels are in over their heads now. I guess only time will tell to see what happens. Again, good writing. I enjoy it.

K. Pepper chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Nicely done… again. Sounds like Ish is seeing things… but at least they’re significant things. I can’t wait to see what this “secret weapon” is. It’s coming along… (Unfortunately, I have my doubts that you’ll ever add anything to it. Oh, the bane of the deserted fan fiction…) Ah, well. I like it, anyway.
K. Pepper chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
One Bullet Short Ch2

Great character devlopement; although you just introduced them, I already have a liking for them all. I also like the names you come up with (except Shine Bear; that just scares me for some reason.) Anyway, my only negative comment is this; I don’t know if the guy is Flame or Flames, since you’ve referred to him as both. I suppose, since this fic is abandoned, you won’t bother to change that, but I do want to know which it is. Other than that, I like it and mark my words, I am going to read more.

K. Pepper chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
First off, yeah, I know this site’s dormant and this fic hasn’t been worked on for… awhile. Well, I’m reviewing it, anyway. Why? Because I felt like reading something, and I review what I read. Anyway, that said, I liked this first chapter, although it was short. I like the idea of a Tribal who actually has some balls for a change, and the fact that the Rebellion is a mixed group. Sounds like this could shape up to be pretty interesting. Expect more reviews from me… if you even check them.

xcountrytransplant chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
Really good plot, I really like the descriptions and dialogue. It kind of lost me, but my attention span is real short, I'll read it a couple times to understand, but it looks good, keep on!