Reviews for Dreaming
WallWatcher33 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Awww!
Haunt of twilight chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
that was such a good story ilook forward to more of your work.
Fear Of Apathy chapter 7 . 3/19/2006
CUte, Cute, Cute! I'm not a big SSHG shipper, but I guess it's okay in the background. Such a shame there's not more RLHP (or HPRL, 'cos I learned that there's actually a difference) fics out there!
Elizabeth Tears chapter 7 . 12/4/2004
Aw, how sweet! lol, I liked it anyway! A totally great story, I love it! Perhaps you should try both putting in a little less dialogue, a little more description of the dialogue you do put in, and an explanation of who's saying it. Even if its just, 'Harry said'. It doesn't matter how many 'said's you put in, because the reader will interpret it the way they want (you may have been told not to use said, to find an alternative, but that's my belief. I got contardicting info as well) but you gotta put in who's saying what, because otherwise it's kinda confusing. But the dialogue you did put in was great! lol, I'm not critizing or anything, i totally loved it!

Lizzy :D
makel chapter 7 . 10/11/2004
hu? just two reviews?

i liked it! really good pairing (*grin*) !

makel
DRUNKEN LANDLORD chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
aw i love it this is the most awsome story eva it rox my world and it's so cute XD
myzteek chapter 4 . 9/8/2004
woa! this story is really scary! i mean, harry's gay, hermiones in luv with snape and ron's goin out with lavender? SCARY!

obviously u have an awesome imagination so congratulations on such a wicked as story!

im only up 2 chapter 4 but i loom forward to reading the rest!