Reviews for A Final Farewell
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Ooh, the death of Luna's mother was so sad! I loved this fic! It wasn't short, that's good. And it was beautifully written! Good job!
MindGame chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
very good, incredibly moving story. poor Luna! maybe that's why she seems so spacey all the time. Very well written.
Norwegian Blue chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Hey, that was good. Er...I don't really have anything else to say. I'm so original... Anyway, excellent one shot
Ana Luthor chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Ok, get ready for a giant review:

L.O.V.E.D. Simply loved!

This one-shot was just so P-E-R-F-E-C-T! With all the capital letters. I was already sad before but even if i wasn't, i would definetly cry after read this story. I keep reading, and thinking about how this sort of things happens everyday, all that time (my mum's still alive, thank God) and how sad they are and how they can happen any moment. I know, it's kind of silly, but i just free my emotions while i'm reading, no matter what. And your story...seriously, is still all blurry! The way you write, all the emotions, everything sounds so innocent and mature at the same time. And i couldn't agree more with what you wrote about Luna, that's exactly how i see her and how i think about her. She's the greatest or what p I can't understand how some people doesn't like her, she's so cute, smart, funny and loony, that's where is all her charisma! I think that character has so much to give ) Ok, i'll finish my boring review. It's just when i read something good, i have to talk about it and end up like this: giant reviews. Anyway, i could just say that i loved your ff but it would sound the same right? Congratulations on this great story ;)

::hugs & kisses::

P.S.:are you sure that Luna's father is pureblood? I could swear that he was muggle ) But has been a long time since i read the book 5.

P.S.2:sorry about the lazy english, i don't use it very often (i'm brazillian :])

Ok, now that's it. Sorry about the letter *LOL*
Lynn K. Fletcher chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
It was sad. So I guess that makes it a success. Good work.
Fuzzy chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Am I REALLY the first to review this? Wow...what a sad yet very good story...*reaches for another box of Kleenex* I need a hug...Luna needs a hug...All in all, very very good!

Kaylee Lily Andromeda Tonks-Lupin, a.k.a. "Fuzzy"