Reviews for Interview with a Miserable
ugh, awful characterisation
SunWillRise2340 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
.Goodness. That was just hilarious! So funny!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
Yep, you win. Forever. Will be immediately forwarding a link to all my Miz-obsessed friends.

(Also, I claim a place in the crowd of fangirls as the non-Enjy-stalking-fangirl who fends all the other fangirls off because he's my TWIN, goddammit, and nobody treats my brother that way! Unfortunately, I'm a fail as a street fighter, and immediately get crushed by the sheer mass of the mobs of fangirls overwhelming me...)
Histoire de le Coeur chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
you get the idea! Remind me, why isn't this a real show?
Pray for me. Pray chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
Lol really hilarious, I really enjoyed Eponine's and Fantine's interviews. Might have something to do with me not being fans of the boys, though...heh.
Smoltenica chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
Lay off. Jehan's MINE!

Lol, this is really good. (I loved Marius' interview... so very canon!)
EponineJekyll chapter 8 . 8/22/2006
This was so funny! I loved all of it! But I liked the last chapter the best! I especally loved this part: "The band strikes up 'Red and Black' and Enjolras (in his sexy waistcoat) enters. The crowd goes wild – lots of hormonal screaming and knicker throwing." Enjolras is so cool!
ArgotThatLaughs chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
Great parody without making the characters OOC. However, run a spell check before posting next time...

Enjolras; I could do more to further the revolutionary cause if I really made the effort – of started taking amphetamines.

Er, could you explain that?
anonymous chapter 8 . 4/20/2005
Another big grin to this story. One thing I've noticed: If this is a fanfiction of the book, than Valjean doesn't have 24601 on his chest. This is only the musical. In the book/reality, Valjean would have TP tatooed to his shoulder. Apart from this: You just showed, that it's possible to write a parody of LM without writing OOC. Great
Tziporah chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
Really hilarious. Specially Gavroche at the end. I love Gavroche!
PhantomoftheSwimmingPool chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
Shirts Shirts Shirts Shirts Shirts Shir... Sorry. Go Javert! Go religios whack job! Go Pride and Prejudice! ( I actually like all these things, I'm not just typing in random stuff exept for the shirts...)
PhantomoftheSwimmingPool chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Go Grantaire! Go religios whack job! Go Abshene!

Great fanfic.
Baffled Seraph chapter 8 . 3/2/2005
BRAVI! Wonderful fic! Wonderful ending! The singing was odd but wonderful! This whole fic is hilarious! I applaud your funniness! *applause is heard* Bravi!
Baffled Seraph chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
Very funny. I applaud your funniness! Eponine's cool... Great job. Sorry this is a lame review but great fic! It's all hilarious.
Baffled Seraph chapter 6 . 3/2/2005
Javert is so smart! *huggles him*

"Argentine; When were you happiest?

Valjean; When I go around knocking on peoples' door in the morning telling them to be kind, merciful, chaste, not to drink and to go to church." I knew it would be him...

Great chapter! I applaud your funniness!