Reviews for This Ereinion
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Hey again Levade!

I really liked this one, too! It's nice to see things from Cirdan's perspective. As you point out here, it can't be much easier for him than Ereinion. Great job, ttyl!

Halo
LasseLanta01 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Wow, this is quite the piece of work, absolutely wonderful and breathtaking with it's delving into the mind of Cirdan. The alliterations and the comparisons of child to ship are perfectly done. I can just see the poor ship builder dancing out of the way of the toys. I love these little jewels you come out with, I know we don't get them often, but they are oh so appreciated.
Jebb chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
What a delight I do hope we get more the metaphors of shipbuilding and child rearing were very well drawn
Tehta chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I have been catching up on your fic lately. I love many of your characterizations; your Cirdan is a particular favourite. Here, I am very amused by all the sea-themed thoughts, and like the subtlety with which you underline poor Ereinion's orphan status.
Dragon Confused chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
You posted it! We'll reach the critical mass one day, I know we will then All Shall Love Incredibly-Cliched Ereinion Fic and Despair!

I love this story - especially the new bit with baby Ereinion sitting in his father's cloak and being frightened. It makes me sympathise for Cirdan too - he can't be too happy at suddenly having sole responsibility for a little boy's upbringing.

Poor bratlet.
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
What a beautiful little story! I especially like the thoughts on how a growing child is like a ship.