Reviews for Jealousy is Evil
Critic lol chapter 1 . 3/27
Even though your pairing bugs me a bit i honestly don't care about the pairing. It's just the way you started off starfire lying when would I see the day! I just wanna see the day when she stops being so naive and girly. BUT you did warn me about occ so this was a pointless review. LOVE THE STORY THOUGH ITS GREAT!
RavenSerendipity chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Lol. 1-800-tin-mann
Your story was good but sad, but kudos for keeping jade dead... When I kill off characters, they tend to come back in the craziest ways possible.
tabby talammary chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
nice name Isabella its really sad that ravens first baby is dead well atleast shes still looking down at her little siblings and new dad am i right or am i right terra is really jealous good thing its 50 years sorry if i talked anything rude sorry im just a 8 year old love this fanfic3
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Just die, Terra. You piece of crap. Everyone hates you.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
I like this story even though I hate terra I especially liked the end
bbrae104 forever chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
I freaking hate u! I cried for two hours! Why did you kill off iris! U should have killed fucking terra! Do u know how hrd it is to get me pissed "congrats" u sick motherfucker! I hope you rot in hell! You sick demented fucker!
Laurasteele chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
It is AMAZING!
I did not see that coming!
It was a little sad ok a lot sad but awesome
I hope u write more!:)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Nice story hope there's another part I wis
there was a movie. Yeah but in cartoons of the old version of teen titans not teen titans go
P.s BB sssssssssssooooooooo. Cute
losers chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Good story
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Good story.
the cynical critic chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
crycrysobsob
the cynical critic chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
why is everything underlined?
the cynical critic chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
good story...so far dun dun du , just jokin
the cynical critic chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
every story where raven has a baby its always a girl . lol !
the cynical critic chapter 4 . 10/3/2013