Reviews for Jealousy is Evil
tucker chapter 10 . 6/12
what the fuck raven is prenant again . and starfire is prenant too wow this story is fuck up but i really like it no i don't like it i loved it . but i witch one thing terra is dead no one fucking loves you bitch why you still alive oh and nooooooooooooooooo raven have kids two kids dude dude you are fuck up you guys because raven have kids and now starfire is having kid now what is wouldn with you never mind love your story
tucker chapter 9 . 6/11
WHAT THE FUCK! im still crying dude or miss why you have too kill the baby. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh! WHAT IS WOULD WITH HER WHAT THE BABY DO TOO YOU BITCH ! why you have too make so sad why im still crying wow thanks well this sond canna bab but i laugh wen raven say bitch i fell so bab im so sorry oh can i just ask a guessing you are a boy or a girl just want too know oh and im the last chapter . oh and that BITCH what raven do too you really she done nothing and you give her shit you bastard i witch that she is dead really aaaaaaaa! im so mad and sad look you make me do im crying a lot oh well i loved your story and i think that i well not forget this really i won't because i think i gone cry a lot and stop crying for a 5 or 4 ;)
tucker chapter 8 . 6/11
ok ok ok i don't know why terra calling raven a witch but terra is the really witch . oh and fuck you terra level raven alone really level her you bitch oh and im chapter 8 aaaaaaaaaaah two more and im done ;)
tucker chapter 7 . 6/11
why why WHY RAVEN HAVE A FUCKING KID! well people like it. so i think that bitch is going kill raven kid i think i don't know oh and the bitch is terra oh i fucking hate her . oh well im soo happy that raven is back oh im chapter 7 ;)
tucker chapter 6 . 6/11
no beast boy the guy who had fuck raven is not. a bastard is terra she is a bastard and a bich! i hate her so much why she is even alive! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i hate her so much i just just want to kill her ! sorry oh im chapter 6
tucker chapter 5 . 6/11
oh my god raven did gett fuck! oh my god aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh! she have a baby DISGUSTING! oh im so sorry for say that i just don't like kids or baby sorry. but i like some of them oh and TERRA JUST DIE REALLY JUST DIE NO ONES LIKE ! i always hate you! oh and im chapter 5
tucker chapter 4 . 6/11
what the fuck really what the fuck raven have a baby when WHEN really so raven gett fuck and then she have a baby holi shit oh and FUCK YOU TERRA! really fuck you terra beast boy is not yours he is ravens. that bitch
tucker chapter 3 . 6/11
i always knew that terra is a bitch ! really she is a bitch! i always hate her she kiss beast boy beast! beast boy shopped too kiss raven not that bitch! sorry what i just say. i love your story oh and im chapter 3 ;)
tucker chapter 2 . 6/11
oh my fucking god your story is beautiful i mean is amazing aaaaaaaaaaah! is so amazing im soooo glad at you really i hope that raven have fillings for beast boy really . oh and whhhhaaaaaaaatt! how raven forget she is naked! . really poor raven
tucker chapter 1 . 6/11
oh you want i like it . i well give you i like it. I LIKE SO MUCH AND I WANT TOO KNOW THAT RAVEN IS JEALOUS ABOUT TERRA! hmmmmm. sorry i mean too say i don't like it i love it really the story is amazing im so happy for you .
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
Omigosh that was a good read when iris died I was so sad! Poor Raven! But it was very good
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2016
That is a sad story but "come on ladies call 1-800-Tin man
ravenxbeastboy chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
lololo it xoxo
Critic lol chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Even though your pairing bugs me a bit i honestly don't care about the pairing. It's just the way you started off starfire lying when would I see the day! I just wanna see the day when she stops being so naive and girly. BUT you did warn me about occ so this was a pointless review. LOVE THE STORY THOUGH ITS GREAT!
RavenSerendipity chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Lol. 1-800-tin-mann
Your story was good but sad, but kudos for keeping jade dead... When I kill off characters, they tend to come back in the craziest ways possible.