Reviews for To Have Silence
Jamr chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
you sure made harry a little sissy girl
Saissister chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
WAIT! What happened to harry, he woke up and everything but thats it xD agghhhhhhh pls explain
mountainelements chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
"He met with the Minister, Dumbledore, Snape, Tonks, several familiar faces and Mr. Weasley."

"'Dumbledore's gone, Remus' gone, and hell, you all thought Sirius Black, was a mass murderer!'"

It seems that Dumbledore is both alive and dead in this chapter.
Therio chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
The epilogue was good, in that it filled in what Cassandra was talking about, but it still left the most important questions unanswered. It actually feels like there is a chapter missing. What happened with Harry after he left? From the way you have written Harry, I can't see him just letting Snape go, and not try to chase him down, or try and get Malfoy out of Azkaban, but those issues were have been left unanswered.
2693 chapter 12 . 11/28/2007
No offense but I hated this last chapter. What do I care what happens later like that? I read epilogue and I want to know what happens in the lives of the characters in the book. A closure. That Harry lived muggle and married muggle and his magical line ended. Or he married Sue Ellen and had powerful kids or a bachelor etc. What happended to Snape, did he end up suffering as he should have etc. Last chapter a bit of a let down after everything else and now I feel like the story isn't over.
oooo chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
Hah! Ron uses words like omnipresent or mendacious!

That spoil all the dialogues!
Anon Ymous chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
you appear to be using large words for no other reason than using large words. the entire story's premise is genius, and I do compliment your creativity, but you use large words often enough incorrectly that it became a serious distraction. obviously you wrote this quite awhile ago, but having just read it, i felt it prudent for me to comment.
Silly Penguin chapter 12 . 6/3/2005
okay

ending a little strange

a lot of focus on pollution

a bit odd ahahah

but not bad
Leprechaungirl chapter 11 . 4/8/2005
Yeah
Jan-AQ chapter 11 . 4/7/2005
That was a nice, quick wrap up of the story. Snape is such a git! I can't believe that he let Malfoy go at Harry like that, and then he had the gall to pretend like he wasn't in on it? Ah! But it was avery nice twist. I loved your decriptions of the insanity from the cruciatus curse. Those were nicely done. The middle-end of this chapter was a little sporadic but it's good to finish a story instead of have it drag on and on. I'm looking forward to the epilouge.
Kelley chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
ok, like many other readers, I'm quite confused. It seems as if Severus helped Draco torture Harry. Why was he there when Harry woke up, and why didn't he say anything? Maybe you accidently took a hug chunk out, because if that's not the case, than this stroy just got rather jumbled, and not in a good way. Hopefully it was just an error, but I thought I'd share my feelings, if only to show that there are quite a few of us lost as to what exactly happened in this chapter.

Kelly
Rin chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
I don't understand! Why is Snape not in prison? And why is Harry letting him off? I mean, he obviously remembered Snape asking Malfoy to put him under cruciatus. I don't see why Harry should let Snape get away with it. I hope you'll rectify this in your epilogue.
Nippledora Tweaks chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
No sense whatsoever to having Snape wake up by Harry's bed if he allowed Malfoy to torture Harry into insanity. He should also be imprisoned. Did you miss posting a large chunk of exposition? The sequence of events suggest that Harry was set up by Snape, rather than rescued.
Strega chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
_ Did I confuse something or did Snape 'let' Draco torture Harry into insanity. I've been trying to follow the story but I keep reading it in spurts. So sorry! I can only hope the scene where Snape allowed Malfoy to issue pain to Harry was some sort of mental illusion. Otherwise, I don't understand it. :( Snape said he wanted to repay his debt by...letting the person he owed be tortured. So confused. But I might have missed something and it may be completely my fault. The story was VERY interesting, however.
zeb chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
Okay...I am totally confused...

If Snape allowed this to happen to Harry - indeed, set it up, then why the hell isn't HE in Azkaban too?

You've lost me here.