Reviews for The Downward Spiral
don'thavaclue96 chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
amy stop it ur gonna make me explode with tears if u don't show me thoes other chapters!
southernchica-42 chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
i read your story a while ago and it's awesome! i was waiting for you to update...but you haven't. you didn't stop the story, right? update soon plz!
The Masked Marauder chapter 5 . 11/24/2004
this is great! although i disagree with katie. she is one of my favorite characters! i highly doubt she would become such a person. but alas, tis your fic. haha! great job! can't wait for the next chappie!
HollyGaydos chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
Nice story. I like how Zack is, an I'm glad to see Freddy is turning around. But I can't believe how Katie is! Lol. Keep updating!

,Holly
kris-tenn chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
heyy!

I'm just reviewing this fic to tell you this:

You replied to my fanfic, that she was writing to a box.

well, its kind of like a journal, but you just write and put it in a box instead of a book...

the reason I didn't read this chap is coz I'm doing homework the mo, and don't have time, but I'll make sure to read it later, I'm sure its great! :)

many moochaz,

kristen
rockerchik777 chapter 5 . 10/24/2004
Awesome chapter, I especially liked Freddy's last line! This is a great story and I hope you update very soon!
AbsolutAnda chapter 5 . 10/21/2004
this is gud..update soon.
pancake whackee chapter 4 . 10/2/2004
Like it. Like it a lot. Was wondering... actually, I think I'll just wait to find out. Keep going!
moo chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
summer should be really really stuck up
augur-cursed chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
wow, lol just wow, lol sry for not reading/reviewing when it first came out, but ive been busy, and just wow at katie, and kewlio at zack and freddy, and awesome at eleni cause, u know, nobody realy does her and now shes like a major character, lol just an amazing fic so far really so keep it upp
sofea chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
Hey! Ur story rox! Cant wait for the nx chap! Anyways this is a short review cos im suposed 2 be studying my math see so later! Cant wait...
vballbabe13 chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
i really really REALLY like ur story update soon!
Chinsky chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
*Ha, hey Chinsky I just realized I’m a hypocrite lol. You can make Summer however you want.*

lol, thanks. i'll remember that.

now. since i read this chapter like, twice already, and i'm starting to think the noise i make is bad for my health, i'll review on what i read yeseterday.

well i said what i said, like 5 times already. which was, yeah, katie's out of character. and everytime i read about her seducting zack, i made this weird half gulping half choking noise. that you heard. lol. but, it's written well. because if it wasn't, i wouldn't be making that choking noise. so it's good. even if it's kind of disturbing :)

Rose

lol, you know i mean this in no offense at all, right, and that half of it is just joking around, lol, right?

i love you amy...even if katie's a cheerleader.

*NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT*...
wyverna chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
ick, ick, ick, ick, ICK! EW! Katie's traumatised me, man! great chapter, though, update soon and keep up the good work!

(*_*)

l8er

P.S. You're on my favorites ;)
rockerchik777 chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
Yay good chapter! Update soon!